Hardtop roller with tons of extra parts---$2500 OBO

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
For sale is a 1984 Regal Limited halfway through an 87 intercooled swap. I was getting the motor and trans ready to go in when I found an 87 T-Top car. The car is 99% complete (no bumper fillers, motor, trans). The car was getting ready for paint and most of the bodywork is already done. Their is one spot of rust that still needs to be fixed, its a hole the width of a pencil. Also needs a hood because the previous owner thought it was a good idea to cut the center of the supports out. It has a known good digital dash, even the turbo gauge works. I pulled the entire dash out and swapped the entire wiring harness with the correct, uncut harness and also the correct computer. Also installed the correct 87 engine wiring harness. Still has all the A/C components and they worked before the motor was pulled. Also has the original wiring and analog dash included with it. Car has a complete interior, an extra set of perfect doors (car comes with both power and manual windows). Car has chrome bumpers now but also comes with real GN bumpers, and also stock, untouched heads. Asking $2500 OBO. Can always take parts off to lower the price. Need to sell quick so dont be afraid to make an offer!!! Car also has a clean title in my name. The pictures are before the car was disassembled but again everythign except motor and trans go with this car.

Attachments

• 100_3516.jpg
    100_3516.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 724
  • 100_3517.jpg
    100_3517.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 716
If no intrest by the end of the weekend Ill be parting it out so if you want/need any parts let me know.