Hard to find GN project cars

Well, I am still on the lookout. I just had my first kid back in November, so I have been dealing with all the craziness and changes of that. Finally got things back to normal, or what is our new normal, and I am back on the hunt. I see there is one in Portland for sale. An 84. Talked to him about a year and a half ago. Nice guy, but the GN needs a good amount of work. He seemed pretty mechanically inclined and was having no luck with it. Looks like it is still not running too. Really hoping to get into an 86 or 87, for obvious reasons. Anyone have anything they know of, or that they are getting ready to sell? Thanks.
I'm have one 87gn for sale if you want my#201-66&8-7648

Well, I am still on the lookout. I just had my first kid back in November, so I have been dealing with all the craziness and changes of that. Finally got things back to normal, or what is our new normal, and I am back on the hunt. I see there is one in Portland for sale. An 84. Talked to him about a year and a half ago. Nice guy, but the GN needs a good amount of work. He seemed pretty mechanically inclined and was having no luck with it. Looks like it is still not running too. Really hoping to get into an 86 or 87, for obvious reasons. Anyone have anything they know of, or that they are getting ready to sell? Thanks.

Robb, recommend you seek only an 86/87. Much easier to mod and more valuable. My college buddy is a Crabtree from the Missouri clan. PM me if there is a possible connection.
Best wishes.