Happy Birthday Klhammett!

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
When Jim goes to the track he doesnt run the " PROSTREET" class, He runs the" PRO-CRASTINATOR" Class
Otto

>>> He also runs in the HUGO class, seems when he's out racing there were two guys who stopped by to see him but he wasn't there.

IVe got to get down there and meet you guys, But if i make plans with Jim you could be sure, " Oh man my wife is breaking my balls and i got to go pick up new sheets for the bed im not sleeping in anymore" Soo i cant go:D
Otto

Ya and he punked out off going to Vegas with me a month ago.
Darn them slow witted people, Just keep away from magnets Jim.
I am guessing that the plate is made of Solid Metal. Anything else would probably just deteriorate in an empty space
Otto
bed bath Beyond is about the only place you can purchase something to cover Platehead

>>>Oh I see, Guess I gotta sell all my stuff to go :p
Good thing I didn't go to see ya tonite, Got some money for my trans for ya, Also that will give you a little extra for vegas... But, get bent.

Call me tommorow...
Happy Birthday Hump...

When Jim goes to the track he doesnt run the " PROSTREET" class, He runs the" PRO-CRASTINATOR" Class
Otto

>>>> Thats a good one...........NOT.

Otto, Hows that govener spring:p .

We also don't call him Jimmy T-Rex for nuttin ya know.

>> thats good but already used, try somthing new DICK umm Rich.

He also runs in the HUGO class, seems when he's out racing there were two guys who stopped by to see him but he wasn't there.

>>> Ya the 2 guys were Vince & Shane, You know WWE, There starting up the MIDGET wrestling again & I told them I had a guy...His name was Dick Umm Rich Rezes "The Honky Tonk man" You can Dress like you Favorite Man, Elvis. He has a partner too, (I'll get him B4 he gets me) fArtie Paltz, "Gold Dork".

IVe got to get down there and meet you guys, But if i make plans with Jim you could be sure, " Oh man my wife is breaking my balls and i got to go pick up new sheets for the bed im not sleeping in anymore" Soo i cant go
Otto

>>>Lets Go On sat?? I'll go down there & I'll Pick you up...
Sorry But Atleast I call ya;)

Too All the Vegas Guys,

Kick Otto's Butt, He looks like Iron sheik & george The animal steele.
but he is soft like Charman....you know toilet paper...

thanks

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>> Thats a good one...........NOT.

Otto, Hows that govener spring:p .

Locked down and i dont think it will ever come out now!
But ill be sure to leave yours loose:p

the corvette plant call and said his name was on his old ones and they are sending them back!!!

Originally posted by LV GN
the corvette plant call and said his name was on his old ones and they are sending them back!!!
COME ON NOW LEN
thats an inside joke:D