Happy birthday Bruce Urie!

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
You're old but not forgotten at least.:D At 65 you're just "well aged" like a fine wine or a stinky cheese.:p Hope you have a great day and many more to come.;)

I just got home this evening after being away for a while (no, not from the nut house or a retirement home). I got a message from my buddy James (ttaowner)to look at this thread. Thanks, James.:)

I want to let you fellas know that seeing these wishes sure made me feel real good, a good deep down inside feeling, like thankful I have buddies like you.

All of you: Dave (Daily Drifter), Pete (Red C5), Turbo39151, Rivical, Mike (SPOOLFOOL2), aminga, Scot W., Ronnie (rmar), Ty (JOHNDEERGN), Rick (TuboBuRick), Jame (ttaowner), Charlie (Charlief1), I'm humbled to be a friend of yours, a real honor. I called each of you out because you were thoughtful enough to take the time to wish me warm birthday wishes (and funny ones, and boy, I needed that)

Thanks, fellas, you're a swell bunch!;) You made this "old goat" "pritty" darn happy!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce,
Careful on all this "Liking". You do know what "Liking"leads to, don't you?

Long ago. After smiling at something my drill Sargent had said to me, I was once told (and only once) that smilin leads to likin. Likin leads to lovin. Lovin leads to huggin. Huggin leads to kissin. Kissin leads to F***in. He then said, at the top of his lungs, "BOY! DO YOU WANT TO F*** ME"? I smartly exclaimed, at the top of my lungs, (Just in case there was any doubt) "NO SARGENT!" He then paused for a moment. His eyes got all small and beady, as he got in my face and said in a laud whisper, "Then why you smilin at me, BOY?"

Hey Bruce!
Here's big smiles from the South Western Section.:D:D:D:D.

Hope all's well.
Mike Barnard

hello; Happy BD. Here's something I found on you-tube go to SRV and Dick Dale pipeline. SR in a differant form. I liked it and IMO pretty cool. some stupid sixties video but I liked it.
IBBY