Happy B-Day to Dave England - BIG 50 TODAY!!!!

HRpartsNstuff

Wow, hard to believe Dave England hit the BIG 5-0 today!!!
Everytime I think I am getting old, I just remember he has a few on me & makes me feel better :tongue: :D :p

Anyone wanting to wish him a Happy 50th Birthday, please post away!!!

Just think, when he was born, the cars had cool looking fins!!! :eek: :cool:

ALSO, anyone LOCAL interested in doing a little more for him and/or joining in the fun, please EMAIL me directly.

Just think, all his cars should be FASTER now that he is OVER THE HILL!!!!
It's a downhill run from here! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YOUNG Dave England.....
Dave England Years Ago.jpg

Hope today & every day is filled with FUN & all your dreams come true!!!
Now blow out those candles before you start a FOREST FIRE!!!

Happy Birthday Buddy!! Wow, you don't look that old....lol have a great day!

LOL, Nice one Paul !! ;)

Happy 50th DAVE!!

Hope you have a great one...

Scot W.

Happiest of birthdays to you, Dave! I didn't recognize the picture at first - you have red-ish hair? When did the flat top start?

I hope you have a great day, and that Paul is not too cruel. (When does he turn 50??)

50's not so bad - just ask Loyd! ;)

Take care,

Shari and Beth and Loyd and Dana

Happy Birthday Dave!!

WOW!! The Big 50. I would have NEVER guessed.
You look damn good Dave!! You must be doing something right!! :biggrin:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a Great Weekend Celebrating!!

Cal, Holly, Leah & Jake Hartline
Hartline Performance

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul really knows how to let the cat out of the bag.

Happiest of birthdays to you, Dave! I didn't recognize the picture at first - you have red-ish hair? When did the flat top start?

I think Paul is hoping Dave will post a picture of him in his younger years when he turns 50. That way we will all know what Paul looked like when he had Hair!! Ha ha just kidding Paul.

Happy Birthday Dave!!

From Sam and Toni.

I think Paul is hoping Dave will post a picture of him in his younger years when he turns 50. That way we will all know what Paul looked like when he had Hair!! Ha ha just kidding Paul.

Happy Birthday Dave!!

From Sam and Toni.

He's going to have to go WAY back to get that pic of me with hair!
Started losing it when I was 20-21. Must have been going too fast back then :)
I think some was due to my first job polishing alum tire molds. We would clean them out with MEK & other chemicals (like it was as safe as soap & water) and then blew it out with an air hose throwing it all out of the mold & up into the air & all over me. Then just wipe myself off & do the next one. Ahh to be 21 & not a care in the world for your health or safety :rolleyes:
Between that & all the alcohol we drank, I'm surprised my liver made it this far! Also guessing Dave didn't do stuff like that & that's why he looks so young!

I'm sure Dave is already planning something for my 50th after seeing this, and I can't hide from it! :cool: Got to have a little fun, only happens once :)

Plus it's all fun & games until someone loses a nut!
(quoted by a group of squirrels doing crazy stuff & drops his dinner) :D

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul really knows how to let the cat out of the bag.

Damn, no kidding! Paul shook that bag up real good with the cat in it before he let it out too!

Happy birthday Dave

50 years young

Thanks for all the well wishes. Paul you and Darla seem to be sneaking around behind my back. I think I was like 15 in that picture oh well to be young again.

My daughter gave me a new grandson on the 6th 7 lbs 12 oz 18 3/4 long who could ask for more.

Thanks to all again for the wishes sorry I was away and didn't get them till now.

Dave