Hands down the worst experience trying to order parts...

diponyou

Ok so let me start off by saying that I am a very calm and even keeled person. I typically give people/companies the benefit of the doubt more often than not.

I placed an order online for $535.78 on March 2. The money came out of my paypal account that same day. I waited about a week before calling them after realizing I never received a confirmation of any sort.

I talked to a lady who was very friendly who informed me that sometimes online orders don't go through and for me to email the order and then she would call me back later that day to confirm everything.

I never received a call back

I made at least 6 calls trying to get the order fixed and sent to me with the exact same results as above. I would call, was told I would get a call back and never did.

Finally about 3 weeks ago I called and canceled the order and told them to just refund my money back. I was told that my money would be refunded.

After a week I made a call to see what was happening and the same thing that happened before, they would tell me I would get a call back and never did.

I have made an additional 6 calls(at least) since then and still no returned calls, and my money still hasnt been refunded.

I made another attempt today at 9am and was told I would get a "call right back" to confirm everything. I waited until 1pm and called them back, and of course they told me I would get a call back. Well It is now 5pm Western time, and never got a call. This time I told them that I would take one of their alum radiators in exchange for the money they took from me hoping it would work.

I have never written a bad review or complained about a company EVER. I am so disappointed with how they have dealt with this I had to do something. I honestly do not even feel like calling back because they make me feel like I am bothering them because I want MY money back.

I hope the right person sees this and can make the appropriate changes so that it does not happen to anybody else.

I do know one thing, once Weavy sees this he will be PISSED at the service you received, and will be sure to set it strait.

Ok so let me start off by saying that I am a very calm and even keeled person. I typically give people/companies the benefit of the doubt more often than not.

I placed an order online for $535.78 on March 2. The money came out of my paypal account that same day. I waited about a week before calling them after realizing I never received a confirmation of any sort.

I talked to a lady who was very friendly who informed me that sometimes online orders don't go through and for me to email the order and then she would call me back later that day to confirm everything.

I never received a call back

I made at least 6 calls trying to get the order fixed and sent to me with the exact same results as above. I would call, was told I would get a call back and never did.

Finally about 3 weeks ago I called and canceled the order and told them to just refund my money back. I was told that my money would be refunded.

After a week I made a call to see what was happening and the same thing that happened before, they would tell me I would get a call back and never did.

I have made an additional 6 calls(at least) since then and still no returned calls, and my money still hasnt been refunded.

I made another attempt today at 9am and was told I would get a "call right back" to confirm everything. I waited until 1pm and called them back, and of course they told me I would get a call back. Well It is now 5pm Western time, and never got a call. This time I told them that I would take one of their alum radiators in exchange for the money they took from me hoping it would work.

I have never written a bad review or complained about a company EVER. I am so disappointed with how they have dealt with this I had to do something. I honestly do not even feel like calling back because they make me feel like I am bothering them because I want MY money back.

I hope the right person sees this and can make the appropriate changes so that it does not happen to anybody else.

If you use pay pal & it re-loads our site will kick the order out to prevent multiple charges. There is just no excuse for this though. The best thing to do is always e-mail.This way you have a record of whom you spoke with. I will get nothing but finger pointing in the morning when I get back in. I have no idea how many times I have posted if you ever have a problem e-mail me direct. You go onto our contact us page there is a reason it is only my e-mail address there. Shoot me an e-mail Bweavy@aol.com They couldn't refund your $ with out going thru me to begin with. This is a system of checks & balances I try to keep here. Have we been extremely busy this March as compared to others? Yes at least twice as busy. But I have also hired people to make up for this as well. Last weeks meeting was not to only get a phone # but to get an e-mail. Even if you have to respond sorry I have no info yet at least you have responded. Shoot me an e-mail & I will have this taken care of . Once again my apologies.

If you use pay pal & it re-loads our site will kick the order out to prevent multiple charges. There is just no excuse for this though. The best thing to do is always e-mail.This way you have a record of whom you spoke with. I will get nothing but finger pointing in the morning when I get back in. I have no idea how many times I have posted if you ever have a problem e-mail me direct. You go onto our contact us page there is a reason it is only my e-mail address there. Shoot me an e-mail Bweavy@aol.com They couldn't refund your $ with out going thru me to begin with. This is a system of checks & balances I try to keep here. Have we been extremely busy this March as compared to others? Yes at least twice as busy. But I have also hired people to make up for this as well. Last weeks meeting was not to only get a phone # but to get an e-mail. Even if you have to respond sorry I have no info yet at least you have responded. Shoot me an e-mail & I will have this taken care of . Once again my apologies.

I really appreciate this.

I just want to say that I am in no way trying to bad mouth you guys or make you guys look bad in any way. I simply felt like I needed to be heard where I didn't feel that way by calling in(weird I know).

I would still like to get the gbp aluminum radiator,efan and the caspers relay combo from you guys.

I will shoot you an email now with all my info.

Thanks again.

I like the way you handle it Mr. Weaver (usually use mr. Because most people on the board are older than i).

OP if you could comment back with the results that would be awesome. Plus it would show potential buyers how well problems like this get taken car of.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I like the way you handle it Mr. Weaver (usually use mr. Because most people on the board are older than i).

OP if you could comment back with the results that would be awesome. Plus it would show potential buyers how well problems like this get taken car of.

I intend on doing just that.

plus 1

Somebody is getting an ass chewing in a few hours !!!!!!!!

Hey Brian , I never got that call from you.....LOL.

Bryan

I refunded Pay pal & explained that we have alot of radiators sold but they trickle in as they are built. There are others in front & have to take care of the initial orders on radiators first. I would rather contact him when they are caught up & ready to ship. Then have him send payment. Plus this would also end any confusion of the amount paid. Diponyou I have you #17 on the list of rads. You will not lose your spot & do not want payment yet. This way if you have any problems we can resolve it with 60 days on your pay pal. I have had customers in the past try & do a pay pal charge after the times has elapsed. I still e-mailed & asked what the problem was. Then resolved even though knowing they could not do a charge back. Usually something dumb like I ordered a Burgundy part but it was black. I didn't open it for 4 months until this week. That was the last instance. We sent him a full can of paint in case he had any other touch ups to do or gave him the option of sending it back & we would paint it & return. Ass Chewing for hours is an understatement. Written up & put on 30 day watch. I did get a positive feed back about that individual today in their professionalism in handling a defective part sent by the manufacturer. So it was taken serious. Bryan we never have a 10 minute conversation ;)