Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

I'm free pretty much whenever now that the wife is away at school... Although depending the results of the Chief's board, I may be very busy for the next month or so... ;)

Where are you stationed now. I might have to pay you a visit, especially if you are selected. What's your rate? so I can look for your name on the list.

I'm free pretty much whenever now that the wife is away at school... Although depending the results of the Chief's board, I may be very busy for the next month or so... ;)

Would be nice to get that now discontinued "S" hose from you........cost about $5 to drop in the mail.

Where are you stationed now. I might have to pay you a visit, especially if you are selected. What's your rate? so I can look for your name on the list.

I'm an FC and still on the TR (CVN-71) and stuck in the shipyard... I'm keeping my fingers crossed..... 4th time's a charm right?

Would be nice to get that now discontinued "S" hose from you........cost about $5 to drop in the mail.

PM me your address again and I'll just drop it in the mail. I've got a brand new one in the bag....

I am in chesapeake,va i have a 85 gn 54k original miles, t-tops finishing up the 86-87 conversion on it.

I am in chesapeake, va i have a 85 gn with 54k original miles, t-tops, im finishing up the 86-87 conversion. 50lb injectors, super extreme front mount ic, hydraboost brakes, garrett .60, 93 oct chip, 3.42 limited slip.

Virginia Beach

Hello everyone, i'm currently forward deployed, but should be back in a few weeks. I'm hoping the weather is not too bad so we can maybe get together and cruise our rides. I'm new to Virginia, so i have no idea where to go. Hope to hear from some of ya'll.

Hello everyone, I have a 87 GN with 56k miles on it.Bought the car in 1990. Mostly stock. Dutwieler neck, fuel pump, hot wired fuel pump, adjustable regulator, tin man air induction, 19 psi, art carr trans. kit, electric cutout, rjc plate, Nitto drag radials, armstrong chip. Count me in on the hampton roads area. I live in Hayes 5 minutes from the Coleman bridge. Eric

Steve V is the man out your way. He lives near Surry, it's not too far if you take the Jamestown ferry

Hey Eric,

Just got back into town again.
I got a job so now I am working again.

Not sure this will go over will with the loyal Buick guys but I am getting an LS1 put in my regal. Soon I can open the hood and show it off instead of keeping it closed. LOL

Hello everyone. I've decided to pick up a project and I am doing a resto mod on my 84 Monte Carlo SS. I live in the Downtown area of Suffolk. Just trying to see who still is in the area. -Mike

Hello everyone. I've decided to pick up a project and I am doing a resto mod on my 84 Monte Carlo SS. I live in the Downtown area of Suffolk. Just trying to see who still is in the area. -Mike
I'm still around. Picked up an 87 SS myself. Needs an a pillar and some glass

Welcome aboard sprayn93! I work in P-town and have seen several GN's on the road. I saw a sweet GN with aftermarket wheels last week and have seen one several times with the license place BATCAR.

This is mine, I have aftermarket rims too.

Attachments

• image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 150