Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

Saw a GN today ( 20th) in Hampton

It was turning left onto Todds Lane in Hampton from Cornwall Terrace. Heading into Newport News.
I was going to get my Blue Ford truck washed from the trip to KY I made last week.
Didnt get the lic plate. All I can tell you was it was black and looked real nice.

Jim

Hmmm..I overlooked that comment from RTCarlin on here...If you want I'll ask my man Chris (The guy from Coastal ) if he sold his mesh wheels or not for you.
He might not have knowing him...but if he doesn't want to sell em' then I'll keep you in mind when I sell my joints this spring.

:biggrin: I might not need wheels much longer if I don't get this darned turbo put back on... waiting on parts... Switching the oil feed to the turbo from the metal tube over to a braided setup.. just easier to work with.. And waiting on another header gasket from RJC... ordered one but forgot to mention that I've got ATR headers, so they shipped a 2 1/4" one... :( need 2 1/2"...

That woman has had that car for several years,wont sell it to one of us car guys...drives it daily and I believe it gets serviced at Perry Buick. When I used to work on London Bridge road I saw it everyday for a while at a medical clinic.

Your correct...she lives damn near right around the corner from me

hello i'm john from newport news va i have 2 87 turbobuicks 1 hard top 1 t-top t-top car stock 53.000 mile great shape hard lots of goodies

hello i'm john from newport news va i have 2 87 turbobuicks 1 hard top 1 t-top t-top car stock 53.000 mile great shape hard lots of goodies

Are you the John that trailored his car to my house last year?

Called Full Throttle today and found out that my Gen II shipped today! :)

On the GEN 2,I just installed one couple weeks ago. If your car is really nice and the harness is not hacked up I would order the plug and play adapter. Otherwise you will be tapping/splicing into the harness. I am not a fan of tapping/splicing wires. If you ever went to remove it the damage is done,to the orginal harness.

On the GEN 2,I just installed one couple weeks ago. If your car is really nice and the harness is not hacked up I would order the plug and play adapter. Otherwise you will be tapping/splicing into the harness. I am not a fan of tapping/splicing wires. If you ever went to remove it the damage is done,to the orginal harness.

Would have LOVED to get that...but I was working off of my budget for switching to the console and I burned through that pretty quick. Didn't want to push my luck with the wife asking for a lot more extra cash. :(

Convinced the wife that the harness is a good idea....only to find that Full Throttle is out of stock and I don't have time to wait for it to be in stock... :mad:

poking fun...

I feel really sorry for you guys that have to ask the wife to buy things,as long as the bills are paid and we have some extra just in case I have the go ahead.

Sighted: On 264 heading west between the Llynhaven and Rosemont exits. Black GN, license plate GN LADY.

That is one car that sits for long periods of time for minor issues..I saw a city tow sticker on it once, she just bought a cover for it..It stays in Aragona Village..

I feel really sorry for you guys that have to ask the wife to buy things,as long as the bills are paid and we have some extra just in case I have the go ahead.

Yeah, but it is different when you are active duty Navy, or military at all.

I ran the money when we first got married, but after I started going out too sea, where I obviously can't take care of bills and the like, she started to take care of everything. When we went to shore duty I thought about taking the money back over, but in the end decided not to because shore duty is much shorter then sea duty. Before I knew it I would be going back to a boat and having to show her everything again. Now I'm REALLY glad I let her keep it since I'm leaving for a year to Guantanamo and all.

Vabeach

only a couple more and I am back, Mid MAY timeframe, bessie is running good linda starts her regularly even took it around the block the other week, before you all got all that pretty white stuff, take care of each other and looking forward to coming back to civilization again

only a couple more and I am back, Mid MAY timeframe, bessie is running good linda starts her regularly even took it around the block the other week, before you all got all that pretty white stuff, take care of each other and looking forward to coming back to civilization again

The snow is GONE...:biggrin:..thank god. Hopefully won't see it agian for several years. Should be almost hot when you get back.

Yeah, but it is different when you are active duty Navy, or military at all.

I ran the money when we first got married, but after I started going out too sea, where I obviously can't take care of bills and the like, she started to take care of everything. When we went to shore duty I thought about taking the money back over, but in the end decided not to because shore duty is much shorter then sea duty. Before I knew it I would be going back to a boat and having to show her everything again. Now I'm REALLY glad I let her keep it since I'm leaving for a year to Guantanamo and all.

I was just playing with ya,everyone has there own system. Obviously yours work well!:wink:

Hey Im anthony from portsmouth I have a 86 GN. Covered for now im deployed till aug. Getting the body worked on and repainted in July so when i get home I can take her out for a couple of cruises before fall.

hey new to the website. i live in richmond. and ive got a 84 GN that i bought this last christmas eve as a gift to myself lol. it has been converted over to a 86 intercooled engine and trans. i know where there are 6 gn's in richmond but they are never driven and not for sale ( ive asked about all of them). does anyone know of any other TR owners in my area or is driving down to the va beach area gonna be my best bet to meet and talk to other TR people? i never see any other gn's on the street around here