Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

Dude, I've been trying to get together with the locals for over a month. When the weekend comes, everyone gets quiet.

I don't get quiet,just busy...LOL.....this weekend is no different.:smile:

Ok, so my appointment this morning ran a little long (about 5 hours longer than I thought) and I just got home. I guess next Friday would be a little better for everyone (yeah, that's never been said) so let's make plans before then. Everyone who wants to get together, clear your schedule, then I guess we can discuss a meeting place that's centrally located. Let's see how it works out this time.

Steve - I know you're always busy, but I could just take the dog out for a walk and be there in less than 10 minutes. No need to plan when you could have an unexpected, uninvited visitor. :eek:

Edit: Who owns the GN parked at the muffler (or tire?) shop near VABCH Blvd and Newtown Rd? I've seen it parked there for the last few weeks... GNX style wheels.... looks good!

I swung by there yesterday..my it's my homeboys car...Chris, he's the owner of the shop.

Are you guys talking about Coastal? I went over there once because I saw their GN on a commercial during Pinks. It was pretty nice, but those guys are just your average mechanics and didn't really know that much about Buicks.

Originally Posted by RTCarlin View Post
Edit: Who owns the GN parked at the muffler (or tire?) shop near VABCH Blvd and Newtown Rd? I've seen it parked there for the last few weeks... GNX style wheels.... looks good!
I swung by there yesterday..my it's my homeboys car...Chris, he's the owner of the shop.

I honestly can't remember the name of that shop..I don't think it's Coastol though?...It's right next to the car dealership on Va Beach Blvd....I think the lot is named Car Choice? Right after you pass Newton Road heading towards Military Circle Mall ...it will be on your right a little bit after the BP gas station.

I honestly can't remember the name of that shop..I don't think it's Coastol though?...It's right next to the car dealership on Va Beach Blvd....I think the lot is named Car Choice? Right after you pass Newton Road heading towards Military Circle Mall ...it will be on your right a little bit after the BP gas station.

I just drove by... It's Coastal Safti-Brake Center. on the North side of VaBeach Blvd just West of Newtown road. I've never seen it out of that spot.... It's got a bunch of bird doo-doo on it right now.. :frown:

---Ron

I just drove by... It's Coastal Safti-Brake Center. on the North side of VaBeach Blvd just West of Newtown road. I've never seen it out of that spot.... It's got a bunch of bird doo-doo on it right now.. :frown:

---Ron

Ha. Last time I saw it, around a year ago, it was parked in the garage. With it sitting out like that, I'm surprised it hasn't gotten stolen or vandalized being in that area.

Ha. Last time I saw it, around a year ago, it was parked in the garage. With it sitting out like that, I'm surprised it hasn't gotten stolen or vandalized being in that area.

Because most of the young bulls round here don't really know what that kind of whip it is... It's just a Buick Regal to them!:biggrin:

An update for that nice looking GN at Coastal Safti-Brake Center.... Apparently he paid off his lay-a-way at USA Discounters.... the car is now "rollin' on 22's".... I suppose it was inevitable.... :mad:

Wonder if he wants to sell his black mesh wheels... hmmmmm...

Coming back home!!

What's up Randy,

German here, you remember my 86 T-Type? Well I changed the rims and it looks much better.

As far as the meet and greet goes, well let's say my sundays will be tide up until October. No TRs here in South America, lots of go fast boats out here!!:biggrin:

Well my brothers, I have 2 weeks to go on this deployment and I can't wait until I get back. I bought a few things for the Buick and ready to install and have fun with the car again! I hear that it has been raining out there; I just hope I can take the car for a spin when I get back. See you all soon!!

SO what happened to this thread? Everyone stoped posting in Sept 2009?
It is time to thaw out.

There's not much of anything local as far a regular hangouts,get togethers and hell even posting in an internet forum. Theres a few locals on here 15 or so most are in the service,some are blue coller(myself) and we are stay busy with different schedules so its tough at times.;) I will say all they guys I've met are cool though.

^^^
Ain't that the truth! haha

Hmmm..I overlooked that comment from RTCarlin on here...If you want I'll ask my man Chris (The guy from Coastal ) if he sold his mesh wheels or not for you.
He might not have knowing him...but if he doesn't want to sell em' then I'll keep you in mind when I sell my joints this spring.

Sighted: On 264 heading west between the Llynhaven and Rosemont exits. Black GN, license plate GN LADY.

Sighted: On 264 heading west between the Llynhaven and Rosemont exits. Black GN, license plate GN LADY.

That woman has had that car for several years,wont sell it to one of us car guys...drives it daily and I believe it gets serviced at Perry Buick. When I used to work on London Bridge road I saw it everyday for a while at a medical clinic.