Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

Yup looking at that and Suffolk. The rest of the cities we are not interested in.:) Ok back to ceramic tile...

Lot of good deals down this way right now. Get a lot more house for the money down here too, with a nice size lot to go with it. Let me know if I can help you out.

Hey everyone! I'm in Chesapeake, but don't have a T-type yet....I am looking! Posted a HI thread but no responses :(

Anyways. Would like to get to know you guys and learn from y'all! I am looking at selling my Civic now quick and seeing if I can get a white 87 limited with a floor shifter that's up in Richmond before they sell it.

Any chance myself and my family would be welcome at the meet/greet??

Hey everyone! I'm in Chesapeake, but don't have a T-type yet....I am looking! Posted a HI thread but no responses :(

Anyways. Would like to get to know you guys and learn from y'all! I am looking at selling my Civic now quick and seeing if I can get a white 87 limited with a floor shifter that's up in Richmond before they sell it.

The more the merrier Welcome aboard no details yet on the get together though....

Don't worry if they sell the T type I have an extra GN that I will sell:)

As far as the meet/greet I am booked as far as I can see. The house is still keeping me busy and I have buick work stacking up also.:)

I want to go look at a T-type up in the Richmond area...seller says he will meet halfway. Would anyone be willing to go with me that knows more about these cars?

If anyone is, just know that I will NOT be buying at that time. My financing requires a VIN number to run the paperwork and I am not willing to run it until I know I want the car.

Any takers?

Wow, i have been off these boards for a while now.

I just dropped my 87 off to get painted....the guy has done an amaing job and I should have it back this saturday.

i will be at jenro's saturday evening with it if anyone is interested in coming out and doing a small meet and greet.....i am also going to a red cross sponsored show in sunday....

I want to go look at a T-type up in the Richmond area...seller says he will meet halfway. Would anyone be willing to go with me that knows more about these cars?

If anyone is, just know that I will NOT be buying at that time. My financing requires a VIN number to run the paperwork and I am not willing to run it until I know I want the car.

Any takers?

Edit: I am now putting the loan paperwork in BEFORE hand so I will be buying if this car ends up being what I'm looking for. Also, I am in Chesapeake.

Edit: I am now putting the loan paperwork in BEFORE hand so I will be buying if this car ends up being what I'm looking for. Also, I am in Chesapeake.

You might want to make a separate thread to see if someone can help instead of flooding this one.

I'm in Kill Devil Hills...but the cars are in Point Harbor:biggrin: am I close enough?:smile:
I am slowly:eek: putting the motor back together ..
I plan on putting the cam bearings in the block in the am and heading up to the VA beach pick n pull in the afternoon...I'll be on the lookout for some Buicks!!
Chris

So what are you guys up to this weekend? I saw you got together last weekend, but I was out of town.

Santana here in Hampton. 87 GN down right now cause of a blown head gasket :mad: . Why couldnt it had blown closer to winter time:mad: :mad: . Well i know one thing when steve gets a hold of her shell be a beast :biggrin:

I like how Steve is the local guru around these parts. Even people in Hampton know who he is. :cool:

Santana here in Hampton. 87 GN down right now cause of a blown head gasket :mad: . Why couldnt it had blown closer to winter time:mad: :mad: . Well i know one thing when steve gets a hold of her shell be a beast :biggrin:

LOL,well the wife put a nice dent on th RF yesterday. Santana you are 1st on the list. i can't access that ebay link till tonite,websence block that stuff here at work.

Jason I have customers come from Richmond.

On the roof of the one that just got painted? Call me and tell me what you think about that link might be an option to consider

Not my car,her car. Can't view that link here,ebay is blocked. I will look tonite.

Checking in from newport news here just picked up an 87 GN last week. would also be interested in a get together if one ever gets off the ground. I still have a lot to learn would love to pick you guys brains.

Dave

Checking in from newport news here just picked up an 87 GN last week. would also be interested in a get together if one ever gets off the ground. I still have a lot to learn would love to pick you guys brains.

Dave

Welcome Aboard Dave, as for a Meet and Greet lets get r done because I am out of here mid jul off to AFRICA thanks to an IA navy folks will know what this is:mad: :mad: :mad:

Welcome Aboard Dave, as for a Meet and Greet lets get r done because I am out of here mid jul off to AFRICA thanks to an IA navy folks will know what this is:mad: :mad: :mad:

Randy I would like to get that trans from you before you go to africa:wink: