Halloween Specials

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces all previous listings. Again any item that perks your interest its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com the number/letter code. Prices all include shipping. Descriptions are accurate.
I don't mess with photos unless noted so please do not ask. I only take paypal.

11-A I have 3 tested good original style brake accumulator bowls. Hard to find. Great to have as a spare. These are the ones with the yellow wording on them. They still look nice. $64.95 each includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-B I have two used good Cardone reproduction brake bowls. New they run $200 each these are just $89.95 each with shipping to basic 48 states included.

11-C For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a the top radiator plate done in high glossy black powder coating. Included is the 5 correct screws to secure it also done in matching glossy black powder coating and both reproduction decals included. You need to reuse your radiator bushings and the clips to secure the stock electric fan. Very hard to find this cover plate. Looks great! Just $49.95 includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-D For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have done in high gloss black powder coating the stock power steering reservoir bracket. This is the bracket that normally never saw much paint from Buick! Just $22.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-E For any year Buick or virtually any GM car I have the desirable lighter rear view mirror fitted with two LED bulbs tested cleaned and mint. Mirror looks like the stock mirror has set screw to secure to bracket on windshield. Great option to add if you have T-Tops. Simple two wire hook up. I have 3 of them. Price is $32.95 each includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-F For any year Turbo Regal I have two of the desirable flip down stay down license plate brackets. A must have feature to make fuel ups easy! Just $29.95 each includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-G For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal done in high gloss black powder coating the secondary latch, bolts to secure it, and spring that attaches to your hood. Just $29.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Again another area that Buick used very little paint on!

11-H For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 4 sets of the factory hood hinges done in high gloss black powder coating complete with correct hardware also done in black glossy powder coating. Just $49.95 per set includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-I Again for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 sets done in black glossy powder coating of the brackets that secure the hood shocks to the hood. Includes the hardware. Just $24.95 per set includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-J I have a used pair of door edge guards done in semi black powder coating which would be correct looking for any 1984-1987 Grand National or T-Type that is black just $24.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. They do have a few minor dings in them as they are used!

11-K For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have two of the stock turbo cast elbows. The price is just $28.95 each which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a good used adjustable waste gate actuator which looks almost new. Just $28.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-P For the 1987 Turbo Regal actually covers every 1987 Buick model the volume 1 and volume 2 Buick service manual in the original blue Buick binders. Used but overall nice. Entire set is like 10 inches tall and must weigh 20 lbs....Price is $199.95 and includes free UPS shipping to the basic 48 states. It has the tabs separating each section and each Buick model all intact.

11-S For the 1986-1987 Grand National I got one single original used nice wheel center cap for the wheels on the car. One single cap $22.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-R For the 1986-1987 Grand National or T-Type with grey interior I have a mint pair of used grey sun visors from a later GM car has the optional stick on mirror on passenger visor and the brackets to secure it to the roof are black not chrome. The price is $39.95 for the pair includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Keep in mind no replacement grey sun visors is going to be a dead match to your headliner.

11-T I have used both my books the $34.95 book (Kirbans Guide) 350 pages also How to Buy a 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a $19.95 book. Both are used slightly dog eared. Own both for $36.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. If requested I would sign them as well. (Values of autographed books usually increase once author passes on).

11-W For the T-Type with a blue interior I have a good used blue horn ring and center nothing busted however the plastic medallion in the middle is the square logo and not perfect. The plastic ring is perfect as is the foam portion. Price is $32.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-X For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals I have 2 sets of the factory correct radio brackets to install the correct radio in your dash. Includes the 4 clip studs that go to the radio and the actual side plate brackets. The price is $18.95 per pair includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-Z For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have brand new in the AC Delco box a knock sensor #10456287. Price is $52.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

In closing I have 3 of the Spool Fool rear fillers. One has no cracks on it but the gelcoat is thin on the edges and was touched up with a black market. One of the cracked ones has one small crack about the size of your thumb print in one of the corners. The last one is cracked in the license plate area and has a hairline crack on the one end. I can email photos. Here is the deal. $325 gets any of the ones to your door by UPS ground to the basic 48 states. This is a $370 item which normally cost another $50 or more to ship. These are $325 to your door. A good value if you work with fiberglass or in the one case can handle a spray can of paint. Again photos can be provided.

NOTE: In some cases even though shipping is noted as UPS if item is small they will be sent by priority mail instead.

11-C radiator plate is mine as long as it has the mounting tabs for electric fan. Sending you email now.

Last edited:
Dennis I'll take 11w the blue horn ring. Dennis do you have a column mount for a Scan master?

Dennis I'll take the spool fool rear with spray can touch up on it. I am out of town but will email you in a few minuets.

Dennis, I am interested in 11D and 11X..... I also need a windshield washer results cap....

This list replaces all previous listings. Again any item that perks your interest its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com the number/letter code. Prices all include shipping. Descriptions are accurate.
I don't mess with photos unless noted so please do not ask. I only take paypal.

11-A I have 3 tested good original style brake accumulator bowls. Hard to find. Great to have as a spare. These are the ones with the yellow wording on them. They still look nice. $64.95 each includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-B I have two used good Cardone reproduction brake bowls. New they run $200 each these are just $89.95 each with shipping to basic 48 states included.

11-C For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a the top radiator plate done in high glossy black powder coating. Included is the 5 correct screws to secure it also done in matching glossy black powder coating and both reproduction decals included. You need to reuse your radiator bushings and the clips to secure the stock electric fan. Very hard to find this cover plate. Looks great! Just $49.95 includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-D For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have done in high gloss black powder coating the stock power steering reservoir bracket. This is the bracket that normally never saw much paint from Buick! Just $22.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-E For any year Buick or virtually any GM car I have the desirable lighter rear view mirror fitted with two LED bulbs tested cleaned and mint. Mirror looks like the stock mirror has set screw to secure to bracket on windshield. Great option to add if you have T-Tops. Simple two wire hook up. I have 3 of them. Price is $32.95 each includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-F For any year Turbo Regal I have two of the desirable flip down stay down license plate brackets. A must have feature to make fuel ups easy! Just $29.95 each includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-G For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal done in high gloss black powder coating the secondary latch, bolts to secure it, and spring that attaches to your hood. Just $29.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Again another area that Buick used very little paint on!

11-H For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 4 sets of the factory hood hinges done in high gloss black powder coating complete with correct hardware also done in black glossy powder coating. Just $49.95 per set includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-I Again for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 sets done in black glossy powder coating of the brackets that secure the hood shocks to the hood. Includes the hardware. Just $24.95 per set includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-J I have a used pair of door edge guards done in semi black powder coating which would be correct looking for any 1984-1987 Grand National or T-Type that is black just $24.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. They do have a few minor dings in them as they are used!

11-K For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have two of the stock turbo cast elbows. The price is just $28.95 each which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a good used adjustable waste gate actuator which looks almost new. Just $28.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-P For the 1987 Turbo Regal actually covers every 1987 Buick model the volume 1 and volume 2 Buick service manual in the original blue Buick binders. Used but overall nice. Entire set is like 10 inches tall and must weigh 20 lbs....Price is $199.95 and includes free UPS shipping to the basic 48 states. It has the tabs separating each section and each Buick model all intact.

11-S For the 1986-1987 Grand National I got one single original used nice wheel center cap for the wheels on the car. One single cap $22.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-R For the 1986-1987 Grand National or T-Type with grey interior I have a mint pair of used grey sun visors from a later GM car has the optional stick on mirror on passenger visor and the brackets to secure it to the roof are black not chrome. The price is $39.95 for the pair includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Keep in mind no replacement grey sun visors is going to be a dead match to your headliner.

11-T I have used both my books the $34.95 book (Kirbans Guide) 350 pages also How to Buy a 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a $19.95 book. Both are used slightly dog eared. Own both for $36.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. If requested I would sign them as well. (Values of autographed books usually increase once author passes on).

11-W For the T-Type with a blue interior I have a good used blue horn ring and center nothing busted however the plastic medallion in the middle is the square logo and not perfect. The plastic ring is perfect as is the foam portion. Price is $32.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-X For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals I have 2 sets of the factory correct radio brackets to install the correct radio in your dash. Includes the 4 clip studs that go to the radio and the actual side plate brackets. The price is $18.95 per pair includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-Z For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have brand new in the AC Delco box a knock sensor #10456287. Price is $52.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

In closing I have 3 of the Spool Fool rear fillers. One has no cracks on it but the gelcoat is thin on the edges and was touched up with a black market. One of the cracked ones has one small crack about the size of your thumb print in one of the corners. The last one is cracked in the license plate area and has a hairline crack on the one end. I can email photos. Here is the deal. $325 gets any of the ones to your door by UPS ground to the basic 48 states. This is a $370 item which normally cost another $50 or more to ship. These are $325 to your door. A good value if you work with fiberglass or in the one case can handle a spray can of paint. Again photos can be provided.

NOTE: In some cases even though shipping is noted as UPS if item is small they will be sent by priority mail instead.

i will take an 11a, an 11f, and a scanmaster column mount from your catalog. e-mail already sent