Had the baby out for a little air today

twinvipers

Took it out today for a little air. Ran it to operating temp and put it away :biggrin:

New lift coming Friday so it's baby sister(TT/A)will be next to it soon :cool:

Attachments

• 102_1937.jpg
    102_1937.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 663
You should have drove out to the shop me and Ckbuick was working on some buicks today.
I have a nice car that would look good next to that Viper:)

You should have drove out to the shop me and Ckbuick was working on some buicks today.
I have a nice car that would look good next to that Viper:)

Drive it , are you crazy :biggrin:

How far is the shop from Brier Creek ? I'll take the TT/A over when it gets here next week.

Nice! How do you resist driving it?? Don't you even cruise it around a few blocks? Then again most accidents happen within a mile of your home...:(

Man, I wish you would let me come see that GNX sometimes?

Are you a dealer here now? I am always looking connections:biggrin:

I am in Greenville about an hour or so west!

I have no problem having a get together at Brier Creek Shopping center one day. It's 2 minutes from RDU and I'll only put about 2 miles on the car.
Let me know if you guys want to do it sometime. I'm sure we can get quite a few members there. I'll have my father in law bring my TT/A also.

maybe on a Saturday or Sunday morning, early. A Saturday night ?

Let me know.

Twinviper, post a message on the Southeastern section of the forum about when you'd like to meet. I think the last time we met in the Raleigh area was this past summer at Grill 57 in Garner. Its time to meet up that way again.

Twinviper, post a message on the Southeastern section of the forum about when you'd like to meet. I think the last time we met in the Raleigh area was this past summer at Grill 57 in Garner. Its time to meet up that way again

Do you think we have a shot a getting a few cars togther in Febuary near RDU ?

Twin, you widdled your collection down a bit I see. What's up with the Mustang?

If your interested, there is a 72 mile S351 up on Ebay right now.

Twin, you widdled your collection down a bit I see. What's up with the Mustang?

If your interested, there is a 72 mile S351 up on Ebay right now.

Needed to free up some cash to make a few investments when I got here to N.C.
I'm on the hunt again. Looking at a 6k mile GN and a 1990 Iroc with 6k, 5 speed hart top. Might add another GNX also.
What's up with you ? I might be at B-J in West Palm.

I didnt realize mustangs , even Saleens were strong investments. I thought you had like 4 GNXs at one point?!

I didnt realize mustangs , even Saleens were strong investments. I thought you had like 4 GNXs at one point?!

Greg

Had 3 GNX's up until a few months ago. Sold 2, kept the 600 mile car. I buy cars I like, not only for investments. I have always loved fox body Saleen's and have been actively looking for one for quite some time.

Other cars I am looking at are;
79-81 Z-28
85 Mustang GT
Iroc-Z's
Maybe a Typhoon or Syclone

Needed to free up some cash to make a few investments when I got here to N.C.
I'm on the hunt again. Looking at a 6k mile GN and a 1990 Iroc with 6k, 5 speed hart top. Might add another GNX also.
What's up with you ? I might be at B-J in West Palm.

Things are good. Spent money like a drunkin' sailor on the '67, but it is really looking good. Several issues that still need to be ironed out. Working on 40 year old cars with old technology can make even a bald guy lose more hair.

What color is the '93? Post a pic. You really should look at the Saleen I mentioned on Ebay. 74 miles S351, would make a nice addition, and a fast one at that.

eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 280074382005 end time Jan-31-07 07:21:04 PST)

I will definately be at BJPB. Let me know if your coming, we can hook up for some food and drink.

Sig-6.jpg

Twins baby sister TTA soon on its way down to NC

Twin,
Here is a pic of your baby. Also posted a pic of it next to my others. Funny how all my little quirks on my cars just recently fixed themselves! Only kidding! lol lol
It drove like it was right off the showroom floor!

Talk to you tomorrow.

TTA.jpg

tta1.jpg

tta2.jpg

Things are good. Spent money like a drunkin' sailor on the '67, but it is really looking good. Several issues that still need to be ironed out. Working on 40 year old cars with old technology can make even a bald guy lose more hair.

What color is the '93? Post a pic. You really should look at the Saleen I mentioned on Ebay. 74 miles S351, would make a nice addition, and a fast one at that.

eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 280074382005 end time Jan-31-07 07:21:04 PST)

I will definately be at BJPB. Let me know if your coming, we can hook up for some food and drink.

Sig-6.jpg

The 67 is looking real good !!! The only Saleens I like are the fox bodies. On my way to get my trailer and go pick up the car in a few minutes. I'll post pic's either later or tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on B-J. LotusS4 will be there also.

Lotus
Thanks again for picking my baby up and storing it. Don't steal too many parts, I'll pay my storage bill :biggrin:
That's some pic with the 3 of them :cool: