Had another good run....

RTCarlin

Had the car out testing the new u-joints Wednesday. hooked up with a really good looking orange '69 Plymouth GTX over at the entrance to 264 at Birdneck. Too much traffic to really play much though. He jumped on it while he was behind me and went around to pass and I hit it just as he was coming up on my rear quarter. As soon as the turbo spooled I started pulling him, but almost ran over a guy in a little red 2 seater of some sort and had to quit. We both exited at Lynnhaven but being 4pm, couldn't play. He gave the thumbs up at the first light and turned down S Lynnhaven. Great looking car that sounded really nice. He jumped on it on the exit at Lynnhaven (the twisty) and got it sideways a bit... fun stuff...

>sigh< Now I'm back on the ship............ great....:rolleyes:

---Ron

TR! Busy as heck these last few days. Still going through inspections prior to deployment / post shipyards. Currently doing COM2EX.

Fun stuff

---Ron

Thats funny

Meto I am in RR10 on the 03, thats pretty funny to me.....we will have to hook up and give me the nickel tour.....calling it a night here though

TR! Busy as heck these last few days. Still going through inspections prior to deployment / post shipyards. Currently doing COM2EX.

Fun stuff

---Ron

I'll be heading to the Wasp myself in a few months and will be doing the same crap you are going through early next year... Oh well...

German

Meto I am in RR10 on the 03, thats pretty funny to me.....we will have to hook up and give me the nickel tour.....calling it a night here though

That's pretty funny! I know exactly where you're at. i'm down the hall right next to Air Ops in the ACDS computer room. Right now, I'm on watch as CSOOW.

Give me a call at 7189 and you can have the grand tour!

---Ron
AKA
FC1 Carlin

I'll be heading to the Wasp myself in a few months and will be doing the same crap you are going through early next year... Oh well...

German

I'm pretty sure I'm going back to an Gator for my next ship. The carrier has been interesting... but I think I liked the LHD better. If I can pick up CPO this year, maybe I'll have a few more choices of ships... but as of now, based on my NEC's, I'm stuck with CVN's and LHD's....

---Ron

I'm pretty sure I'm going back to an Gator for my next ship. The carrier has been interesting... but I think I liked the LHD better. If I can pick up CPO this year, maybe I'll have a few more choices of ships... but as of now, based on my NEC's, I'm stuck with CVN's and LHD's....

---Ron

If you make CPO your choices will narrow even more... Usually the best rank to get the orders you want is usually E5. Once you make E6 and above, your choices get slim quick!