had a accident last

Instro84

USAF retired
guy tried to beat the light and turned left in front of me, right front of my truck clipped right rear of his, i was going about 40-45. nobody got hurt i think my truck may be totaled.

Attachments

• IMG_truck.jpg
    IMG_truck.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 436
Yeah, your truck looks totaled to me. Listen to your body as symptoms can show up later. Otherwise, happy to hear your ok.

yea the truck looks toast. But its metal and can be replaced. The best thing is you are ok and nobody was injured.

Glad you're okay but!
In Florida you have 14 days to have a doctor look at you then other party's insurance is no longer liable. Get looked at.

Mikey

36 hrs for medical treatment
72 hrs for a auto claim
Through allstate anyway.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sucks to see that and I'm glad your okay, My wife and I were just in a wreck a couple weeks ago with our Tahoe too... I have a good core support and hood if you need one!

nope airbags didnt deploy, wouldnt bother me if they fix it its been a good truck and its paid for. still starts and drives ok once i got a little space between bumper and tire

nope airbags didnt deploy, wouldnt bother me if they fix it its been a good truck and its paid for. still starts and drives ok once i got a little space between bumper and tire

Wow! You got hit that hard and the airbags didn't deploy!?!? Were they not suppose to?

Wow! You got hit that hard and the airbags didn't deploy!?!? Were they not suppose to?
Mine didn't deploy either! Maybe there is a issue with them.... I just thought the hit wasn't hard enough but when I seen this I thought now there might be a problem...

Here's a pic of mine back in June. It pushed the suspension over and back. Frame was tweaked behind driver wheel. All airbags deployed except for front passenger (no rider) . It was totaled. Guy pulled out it front of me at 40-45mph. His car spun after impact and hit me again in the L Qtr panel.

image.jpg

hey old fart.
sorry to hear you got hit,
but glad to hear you seem to be ok,
visit a Dr to be sure, better to be safe than sorry!
take care!

airbag sensor is located on the bottom of the core support inboard of the frame,on these. hit was high on the sheet metal,would have taken a little more frame damage to deploy