HA with Alkycontrol question

I have a 1984 HA that I installed the alkycontrol kit on. A little back ground on the car.... New Alkycontrol system, 3" LT1 MAF Sensor with translator, TA33 Turbo, 009 injectors, Turbo Tweak 5.7 Alky chip with Turbo Tweak in tank fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, cat back exhaust, fuel pump hot wire kit along with several other parts. Here's the problem.... While driving and easing into boost the car will stumble and act like it wants to shut off until I back off the throttle and this is only at 6lbs of boost and it will not go any higher. Has anyone ever had this to happen to them before? Normal driving is fine just while under boost. I have the alky nozzle mounted in the turbo adapter between the turbo/intake. Thanks...

I would check out your electrical system. The fuseable links all attach to your starter and live there life next to your hot ass headers so they have tendency of melting sometimes. Also the ground make sure they are tight . Now what setting are you on on the controller? You might be spraying to much. What are your spark plugs gapped at? I would put them around .20-.22 ish .

I would check out your electrical system. The fuseable links all attach to your starter and live there life next to your hot ass headers so they have tendency of melting sometimes. Also the ground make sure they are tight . Now what setting are you on on the controller? You might be spraying to much. What are your spark plugs gapped at? I would put them around .20-.22 ish .
Thanks for the reply and Merry Christmas!! I have not touched the settings on the controller or pump I only adjusted the blue knob. The car runs fine until the the boost reaches 5-6 pounds of boost when the alky comes on. Plugs are set on .032. Thanks...

I would definitely take the gap down I bet that’s your issue . Take it to .20 and it should help a lot

While driving and easing into boost the car will stumble and act like it wants to shut off until I back off the throttle and this is only at 6lbs of boost and it will not go any higher.
sounds like its loading up with fuel.raise the turn on point to bring the alky in a little higher.your curve may need to be slightly adjusted.a wideband would show the afr when it stumbles and you could adjust based off true data.

sounds like its loading up with fuel.raise the turn on point to bring the alky in a little higher.your curve may need to be slightly adjusted.a wideband would show the afr when it stumbles and you could adjust based off true data.
Thanks for the reply sir.... I lowered the fuel pressure down to 34psi v/l off and went for a spin. The boost comes in better but my BLM's are around 117-118 while driving. I am going to set the fuel pressure back to 43 psi (v/l off) and increase the turn on point like you suggested. Thanks....

I am going to set the fuel pressure back to 43 psi (v/l off) and increase the turn on point like you suggested. Thanks....
thats the right way.dropping fp is how we used to have to do but with a tt chip you dont need too.you can also have eric adjust the chip in that area if its just too rich,but try the higher turn on 1st

Plug wires or the alchy turning on to much to soon are the issues is had with this same condition.