H1 led bulb for my Hella high beam housings

Don Kuykendall

TurboTee
Hello everybody. I recently bought the Hella high beam housings for my Buick and want to know what LED bulb would anyone recommend to use for these H1 housings. And do I need a adapter harness from the original harness which is a two wire connector to use for the one wire connector on the H1 bulb ? Any help or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

I’ve used Lasfit brand LEDs in other vehicles with good success as well as the Fahren brand.
The Lasfit’s are a natural aluminum finish and I think would make the headlights appear more factory looking, whereas the Fahren’s are a gray finished aluminum which would give the headlights a gray hue. The gray hue might be pretty cool too.
Let us know what you end up with and how they look.
No need for adapters. You will have to flip flop for polarity.

I’ve used Lasfit brand LEDs in other vehicles with good success as well as the Fahren brand. The Lasfit’s are a natural aluminum finish and I think would make the headlights appear more factory looking, whereas the Fahren’s are a gray finished aluminum which would give the headlights a gray hue. The gray hue might be pretty cool too. p Let us know what you end up with and how they look. Any No need for adapters. You will have to fSo liSop flop for polarity. I’ve used Lasfit brand LEDs in other vehicles with good success as well as the Fahren brand. The Lasfit’s are a natural aluminum finish and I think would make the headlights appear more factory looking, whereas the Fahren’s are a gray finished aluminum which would give the headlights a gray hue. The gray hue might be pretty cool too. Let us know what you end up with and how they look. No need for adapters. You will have to flip flop for polarity. I’ve used Lasfit brand LEDs in other vehicles with good success as well as the Fahren brand. The Lasfit’s are a natural aluminum finish and I think would make the headlights appear more factory looking, whereas the Fahren’s are a gray finished aluminum which would give the headlights a gray hue. The gray hue might be pretty cool too. Let us know what you end up with and how they look. No need for adapters. You will have to flip flop for polarity. I’ve used Lasfit brand LEDs in other vehicles with good success as well as the Fahren brand. The Lasfit’s are a natural aluminum finish and I think would make the headlights appear more factory looking, whereas the Fahren’s are a gray finished aluminum which would give the headlights a gray hue. The gray hue might be pretty cool too. Let us know what you end up with and how they look. No need for adapters. You will have to flip flop for polarity. So which Fahren or Lasfits are you talking about ? And if I go with a halogen or led one blade connector bulb, how would I connect it to my two wire vehicle connector? Thanks.

H ello, thanks for the Info . But WHICH Lasfits or Fahrens are you talking about? And if i go with a single blade halogen or led bulb, how do i connect it to my two wire connector on the car ? Thanks.

H ello, thanks for the Info . But WHICH Lasfits or Fahrens are you talking about? And if i go with a single blade halogen or led bulb, how do i connect it to my two wire connector on the car ? Thanks