Gun guys; Sig, S&W, Glock or??

Bought a Glock!

Tried out the S&W 9, a Springfield 9, and a Glock 9. They didn't have any Rugers for sale, and I did like my friends Ruger SR9. Really didn't care for the S&W, the trigger was too heavy IMO, the Springfield shot very nice and I had a good grouping, but ended up getting a Glock 17 9mm. I even went in thinking that the Glock would be at the bottom of the list just because what I've heard about it and I didn't care for the way the grip felt on the fingers. Thanks for all the replies;)

i have a glock model 23 and i couldnt be more happy. i have shoot about 10K rounds threw it with no miss feeds stove pipes or failure to fire ever. it will shoot any round and i will shoot regardless of how dirty it is. i have alot of fire arms and this one is by far the most reliable handgun i own. for protection i would chose anything else

Tried out the S&W 9, a Springfield 9, and a Glock 9. They didn't have any Rugers for sale, and I did like my friends Ruger SR9. Really didn't care for the S&W, the trigger was too heavy IMO, the Springfield shot very nice and I had a good grouping, but ended up getting a Glock 17 9mm. I even went in thinking that the Glock would be at the bottom of the list just because what I've heard about it and I didn't care for the way the grip felt on the fingers. Thanks for all the replies;)

Good choice. I've had my Glock 17 for 18 years now. I have a 22 and 30 round clip for it. :D

FWIW, Glocks are standard issue at the Sheriffs Office here in Jacksonville Fla.

How about a Judge? IMO, ideal for "around the house", and in the car....
That .410 is as good as handgrenades vs horseshoes.. Close is good enuf!!

Couldn't agree more :biggrin: I love my 4" stainless Ultralite :biggrin:
So much so I am picking up a new 3" Stainless Magnum (3" magnum shells) next week :eek:

I can't read...

SPRINGFIELD ARMORY hands down.. if you are looking for a Tachtical hand gun they have several selection with the new XD models and XD(M)s...they come with the railing systems to hook up sure-fire light and beams.. they are real nice.. either full size, or compact.. and i think even sub-compact.. check them out.... i have a 1911 .45 ACP.. and ive shot a few hundred rounds through it.. and not once has it "jammed" on me... :eek: :biggrin: Check out their web-site.. i guarentee you wont be dissapointed...:biggrin: Glocks are nice.. but i think you would be settleling.. its to plain for me.. (sorry to all the Glock fans)... good luck....:biggrin:

X2 My neighbor has this gun (XDM) imo you cant beat what you get for the money (comp match barrel is worth it). Lots of safty features to convence the wife as well.

Sig 226, HK usp40 are great as well. No failures.

... Enjoy your glock just dont upgrade it like your TR.

... Enjoy your glock just dont upgrade it like your TR.

I was trying to figure out how to hook up an alky kit to it:p Seriously, the only thing I'd add is a Crimson trace grip to it, just planning to put a few thousand rounds through it:D I think that's the best part of a 9mm... how affordable the ammo is.

T-chrgd and Chuck, lets see some pix of those "judges", I don't believe I've ever seen one