Guitar great Jeff Healey dies of cancer

Didn't he make an appearence in "Road House" with Patric Swazey in 89 or so? I remember a blind guy singing and playing the guitar during a bar fight.(cool movie)

I can remember a radio talk show that used to play around 12:00AM on Sunday or Monday night called Rock Line. One night Jeff was on with Lida Ford. Everybody remembers Lida right?(hey where's the poon smiley?) Anyway you just had to feel sorry for Jeff because he couldn't see how much of a babe he was sitting next too. And she was putting the moves on him too. It was funny. All I remember is the one hit wonder and the movie Roadhouse. He had that Stevie Wonder head swaying to the beat thing going on. I guess that's why he never made it in the movies. RIP.:(

That's sad news, I caught his scene in RoadHouse and continued watching it because I couldn't believe it was him.

He was a great talent and considering he was blind and played the guitar unconventionally, he made the most of what he got from the great creator.

Sort of ironic that this week Patrick Swayze is in the news with cancer too. They say bad news comes in threes so Sam Elliot must be nervous.:frown: