Guess my dyno numbers

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I go on the dyno with Brian Lorenz and Cal Hartline next Monday in Northern Ohio. Care to guess the numbers? My combination inside my signature. I really dont care too much about how high the number, just want it safe but with this said...would be interesting to see whom gets close!

That can't be answered. You failed to tell us what boost level you will be running at.

What Chip or ? Timing? boost?

Give those three and the answers should be within 2/3%

Although EVIL is in the ballpark already.

That can't be answered. You failed to tell us what boost level you will be running at.

What Chip or ? Timing? boost?

Give those three and the answers should be within 2/3%

Although EVIL is in the ballpark already.

This is all up to Cal and what the car will handle. I will assume we will go as high as the car will let us. Its a E85 FAST XFI car. Boost in the 20's, timing high teens - 20. Again...just what the engine will allow us to do with it.

I will post the numbers I think it will run when you get back from the dyno.

Take pics, I know you will anyways of the numbers on the dyno so you can post them and show us. show us the baseline tune and the best that Cal can get out of it, and anything in between if you want.

Before you post any of them post that you have the numbers and let me and others guess what it did. That way when you tell us the temps,humidity, boost levels, elevation and such we should be able to get real close to the number and you having the slips/pics ready to post will keep everyone honest.

This could turn into a fun game to play if you're up to it.

I go on the dyno with Brian Lorenz and Cal Hartline next Monday in Northern Ohio. Care to guess the numbers? My combination inside my signature. I really dont care too much about how high the number, just want it safe but with this said...would be interesting to see whom gets close!

Is this going to be at Buschers?

yeah, i’m just playing along and having fun with this as it was meant to be.

Offer a prize for the best guess lol.

D

I will post the numbers I think it will run when you get back from the dyno.

Take pics, I know you will anyways of the numbers on the dyno so you can post them and show us. show us the baseline tune and the best that Cal can get out of it, and anything in between if you want.

Before you post any of them post that you have the numbers and let me and others guess what it did. That way when you tell us the temps,humidity, boost levels, elevation and such we should be able to get real close to the number and you having the slips/pics ready to post will keep everyone honest.

This could turn into a fun game to play if you're up to it.
Sounds like a great plan...I'm up for it. I guess the clues aren't really there yet. :)

565 @ 30#s hp
580 torque

I am interested in seeing what you can get out that combo with the 6262.

Good luck

Can't see the mods with taptalk please post them

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
109 249ci Zimmerman stroker 20 over, molnar rods, 4340 steel crank | Wiseco forged pistons | comp cams roller 212/212, pac 1201 springs | TBP 125 cc Roller Lifters | Roll Master Timing Chain | T&D 1:55 Roller Rockers| Ported champion CNC irons | Extreme automatic stage 1 | EA 9.5" 3000 stall | Hughes deep pan | 8.5 posi 3:42 | Aluminum relined drums | Rjc 3" exhaust | RJC 3" down pipe | Gbodyparts 4" FMIC | Hyetech Ported intake | Precision 70MM throttle body | 75mm plenum | Precision 6262 | Billet main caps | ARP Studs where it matters and ARP hardware throughout entire engine | 120lb injectors | Accufab FPR | TA performance Race SS headers | Viking dual adjustable coil overs on all corners | Umi complete 4 corner UCA/lCA | HR Parts drag bar | ALKY when I run 93 | E85 Flex Fueled | Racetronix complete teflon line setup | GBP 4" CAI with 9" S&B | Nick Mccale SP3 dual DW301 pumps | WilWood 12" 6 piston big brake kit | Dynotech 3.5" Aluminum drive shaft | Hartline Fast XFI 2.0 | Hr parts engine and trans mounts