Guaranteed Cracked 86-87 Headers

joe_schindler

Living better with carbon
Guaranteed Cracked 86-87 Headers

Came off my 87 Turbo Regal. Guaranteed to have cracks. Cracks in all the normal places; and probably more. Includes cross-over pipe; with cracks. Cross-over is cracked where the flanges pinch on to it. No dents that I remember; just lots of cracks. I'm replacing them with an old set of Kenne-Bell headers I had; and don't really have room to keep them. I thought about pinning the cracks and brazing them up; but just lost interest. Still has what was a working Oxygen sensor in them.

Best offer by 7:00 PM Thursday evening; or best posted sob story before then.

I may have a second set of crack filled headers; but I'd have to dig for them; so make it worth my time if you really want the second set.

My PM box is crammed full; so email or post if you want them.

I'm lazy; so local pickup in the DFW area is appreciated. I will ship; but buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Thanks,

Joe

I know someone that knows someone that was to lazy to pull the driver's side header off and welded it when it was still on the motor.:D All I heard , I mean all they heard was ping ping ping and a wierd grinding chatter noise as the NEW turbo got ate up. :eek: Ever since cracked headers scare me for some reason.

I welded up the headers on my pickup like that once. I just call it a crack-farm now.

Did I mention that the Buick headers have cracks? Just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

I am a slow learner, are they even worth shipping to me so I can practice my turbo rebuilding skills?:biggrin:

These headers probably have less cracks than some for sale; and many that have sold on this board. The stock headers are very crack prone; and I just figured that someone might want a set to fix and keep as a spare. If they don't go pretty soon; I'll drag out the TIG and fix em up for myself.

I'm just trying to save myself some time and space.

Thanks,

Joe

Hey Joe!

I'd LOVE to have the headers. I am getting ready to do a header repair session and the more thr merrier once I get stuff assembled. Pm me please with the details if these are available.

thanks,

JN

Best for sale ad ever!!!!!

Are you sure you are being completely honest with us? If they are not as cracked as you say these people will smear your name everywhere. LOL