GUAGING INTEREST? New products from MPE!

Mease Performance

Performance Fabrication/Supporting Vendor
Hello everyone, Keith from MPE here in southern, NJ

We would like to announce that very soon we will have a working prototype:

STOCK LOCATION/STYLE BILLET wastegate actuator, fully adjustable with replaceable springs, customer will be capable of adjusting boost level by either adjusting the preload on the actuator diaphragm spring (set screw in end just like any external gate) and or by tensioning (shortening/lengthening) shaft/rod.

This unit will be utilizing ONLY THE BEST materials, billet 6061-T6 backplate/diaphragm cover, and 316 stainless steel shaft portion.

this is NOT an external gate, and is in fact being produced to accomodate stock elbow, THDP's, ATR I.W.G. pipes, and MPE integral WG PIPES (check out our group purchase in the GP section).

We would like to get a serious poll HERE (post HERE) if you would be interested in purchasing such a product...Please remember that before pricing can be determined, we need to know how many of these we will be machining, assembling/etc........if we have the possibility of selling over 1000 pieces :p or so here...pricing will be at or under $150.00, possibly less. This will be an extremely high quality product, with warranty....we just need an idea before we begin testing.

thanks!

Keith Mease, Owner
Mease Performance Engineering

Interesting

Another vendor will be bringing these to market at BG this year.

Are you pitching the same piece?

Theirs are set to retail at $75.00.

I guess it's a pretty big undertaking because the product spreads across all markets.

Any car with a factory turbo I guess.

Good luck.

Could be interested if the price was a bit lower:D

Also I love the Anodizing jod you did in Red ,,,But do you do Blue..
thanks Dennis

pricing

we're still not sure on the pricing as of yet....like previously mentioned, if we run 1000 of them....price will be much lower.

nothing but the best!

Yes, we offer blus in that coating, item must be polished prior to coating, it is actually a powdercoat.

thanks, <KM@>MPE

Re: Interesting

Originally posted by wastegate555
Another vendor will be bringing these to market at BG this year.

Are you pitching the same piece?

Theirs are set to retail at $75.00.

I guess it's a pretty big undertaking because the product spreads across all markets.

Any car with a factory turbo I guess.

Good luck.

Oh mysterious wastegate555.........Who is this vendor?
Why dont you post your name? Kinda funny that you only have 2 posts. I'm sure Keith's will be superior to the other guys. ;)

Keith,have you thought about making a housing that could use different mounting brackets for different turbos?
That way when you moved up in turbo "classes",you could just buy a new bracket.
Your idea sounds very interesting though.:)

are you guys considering making sheet metal valve covers, heard a rumor you were.

Since I am working on a 2 step for my Buick this would work great! Does seam alittle pricey though.

I'd buy one. It would be perfect for the weather here. Set it for low/no boost in winter, high boost in summer.

i'd be interested. Keep us posted. I am going to start putting my new motor together in about a month. I would love to buy one.

Scott