GS Nats 2015

THE WRAITH

Awesome races and competitors this year. I want to THANK all the sponsors for this race. Just as important, I want to THANK..........DDay......for doing all he did for the class this year and helping put it together. I know others had a part in it as well........but DDay being the competitor he is..... I couldn't have picked a better race competitor....... car to car/driver to driver........ I'll post more later, but I wanted to give a shout out to everyone in the class. Great weather and racing............

Sean

final1.jpg

final2.jpg

final3.jpg

Big congrats to Sean on the win,I know he has wanted this for a long time. Awesome competitor!!!! Would also like to thank the sponsors of our class, was nice of them all to step up and help us out. Was great to see everyone again as well. Im already starting on next year to try and have a bigger payout. I ask all of you to support the GSCA and become members so we can keep this roller coaster going, whenthe support is gone our sport will die. It will only stay as strong as its members.
DDay

My apologies for not getting pictures of THS this year. I quickly found out when you are racing there is little time for anything else. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with some of you this year. Congratulations Sean on your win!