GS Nationals!

Got that. Saw pics of a mid 9 second car with no rollbar or cage a while back. Not sure if they are still allowing that. Few 10 sec west coast racers were asking me who were wanting to attend.

Got that. Saw pics of a mid 9 second car with no rollbar or cage a while back. Not sure if they are still allowing that. Few 10 sec west coast racers were asking me who were wanting to attend.
Tell them to come on. Shouldn't be any issue. It's my local track, and I am running in the 9's without a cage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tell them to come on. Shouldn't be any issue. It's my local track, and I am running in the 9's without a cage.

How do I run down the track just to see what times my car will do? Can I just pay to do a couple of passes? I dont have a race car, it is just a stock 109 with a couple of bolt on parts like the MAF and stuff. Also, is it an 1/8 or a 1/4 that our TR run on? Any info is appreciated, this will be my first trip up from the Nashville area, about an hour drive. Thanks

How do I run down the track just to see what times my car will do? Can I just pay to do a couple of passes? I dont have a race car, it is just a stock 109 with a couple of bolt on parts like the MAF and stuff. Also, is it an 1/8 or a 1/4 that our TR run on? Any info is appreciated, this will be my first trip up from the Nashville area, about an hour drive. Thanks

Beechbend is a 1/4 mile track, you can run 1/8 mile three also. Test and tune at the track on Saturday nights has ended for this racing season, as they have a lot of big events planned for September and October. If you are coming to the GS Nationals you can pay to run test and tune or run a class at the event. If you are only wanting to make a few passes with the car I would suggest being the on Thursday. Friday racing will be shortened due to the car show and qualifying passes for the classes, however you may get in a couple of passes. Saturday morning you would have time to make a pass or two before eliminations begin around noon. At the gate you will have to pay entry fee to the event and purchase a race day sticker for that particular day. Come on up, meet some of the people, watch some racing, and have a great time.

You can just time trial if that is what you want to do. You pay for all day it's up to you how many passes. It is 1/4 mile.

So I could pay the entry fee and run down the track like I was trying out to get in the race? And then just see that my car is too slow and be eliminated from racing? That would bee good enough for me.. We are working Thursday and driving up early Friday morning.

Can you tell me what a pretty much bone stock GN class would be. Like what it is called? Thanks for all the info guys. Already booked the hotel for Friday and Saturday night so that is out of the way...

There are 3 bracket classes 1, 2 and 3. You would run in B3.
I ran high 12's last year in B2. B3 13.0 and slower

OK. Thanks. I will see what I need to do to sign up. They have a website, I don't know if I can sign up there but I will try it.

Just show up pay to get in, then find the tent where they are selling event shirts you can can sign up to race and get your stickers.

Just show up pay to get in, then find the tent where they are selling event shirts you can can sign up to race and get your stickers.
Awesome! I thought it would be a lot harder to get approved than that. I guess I need to find an approved helmet somewhere.

Probably 15s or slower is my guess. So I will send the wife out for a helmet if my first run is 13.99. Just hate to buy a helmet for a once a year event unless I start building it up much. Mostly just want to run down the track a couple of times as I have never done that before. I'm super stoked for this. Thanks

I usually always bring a extra one and I'll be the easiest to find probably the only W body Regal LoL
0915191051_HDR.jpg