gs nationals

LETHAL-6

hello all buick fans we need all of r guys help 2 come 2 the gs nationals gs nationals is the best place for buick fans if u luv buicks come on down if u have a car u want 2 show off or jus drive down bring it on down if u love drag racing come on down if u have a car 2 sell gs nationals is the best place 2 bring it cuz alot of people will be looking for some '' like me '' there are also many vendors there with many many diffrent parts for ur buick and people with jus buick parts need fendors or anything its definatly here so bring ur buick and family cuz this place is great time for family and funn:biggrin: so come on down 2 bowling green kuntucky on october 19-22
SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

hello all buick fans we need all of r guys help 2 come 2 the gs nationals gs nationals is the best place for buick fans if u luv buicks come on down if u have a car u want 2 show off or jus drive down bring it on down if u love drag racing come on down if u have a car 2 sell gs nationals is the best place 2 bring it cuz alot of people will be looking for some '' like me '' there are also many vendors there with many many diffrent parts for ur buick and people with jus buick parts need fendors or anything its definatly here so bring ur buick and family cuz this place is great time for family and funn:biggrin: so come on down 2 bowling green kuntucky on october 19-22
SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you ever attended an institution of education?????

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I just noticed that my son had posted on the board using my account.He is just a little excited about the cars and has been watching some of my old GS national tapes and seeing all of the cars from the previous years he"s wondering why there has been so few in attendance the last couple of years. I notice to that the post looked like the text he sends me. Hope he hasn't offend anyone, But I do hope that there is a good turn out as with all the other Buick events.

GREAT EVENT!!

Have been going since 91 , and it still gets my blood PUMPING!!

JD

I heard the GSCA applied for and received some Obama stimulus cash to keep the GS Nats alive for ONE more year! I think this is great news, this is going to be the best Nats yet!:biggrin:

Ancient Civ. Time to let it go dude. ;)

One day you are going to realize that life is too short, and you have wasted yours. :biggrin: