Grill, Seats, and a big ol' bunch of junk needed

Trader history for HalfDozIN (0)

HalfDozIN

The turbo T came with an 81-83 nose and a litany of parts, including a hot air intake and headers (?), but not some things I actually need.

Looking for: 87 grill (have header panel but has 86 grill in it)
deck lid spoiler
the little side markers that go in the outside edge of headlight trim (not sure of correct term), have new trim but not those pieces
Gray steering wheel in decent shape (my horn button is fine so that missing wouldn't be a problem)
And lastly, although I have my doubts on this one, a set of gray bucket seats and/or gray center console. I would like to convert away from the bench this winter.

I know some of this stuff can be found reproduced, but can be rather $$$ for what it is. I don't need perfect condition, I don't mind working on stuff, just need the bones.

TURBOTIMMER

I have a pair of grey bucket seats that need recovered. I wouldn’t wanna ship em, though. You can have em if you can figure out how to pick em up. Is your car the standard interior or the pillow seats, and is it a black trim or chrome trim car?

HalfDozIN

I have a pair of grey bucket seats that need recovered. I wouldn’t wanna ship em, though. You can have em if you can figure out how to pick em up. Is your car the standard interior or the pillow seats, and is it a black trim or chrome trim car?
Where are you located?
It has the standard gray seats. Power driver side, power windows and locks, twilight sentinel, digital dash. I'm not picky about a power or manual seat. RPO for black paint, black trim, and body side molding, but not a we4. I have the chrome bumpers for it in the garage. Build date is 11/86, I'm told there aren't a great number of them since when the we4 started you couldn't get wo2 on a black T except for a we4. It has black bumpers on it and I prefer that look, but I plan to keep the originals around even after the body work is done, as my mind may change. If there really are only a few hundred of them its worth it to me even if it doesn't equate to any value really.

HalfDozIN

Where are you located?
It has the standard gray seats. Power driver side, power windows and locks, twilight sentinel, digital dash. I'm not picky about a power or manual seat. RPO for black paint, black trim, and body side molding, but not a we4. I have the chrome bumpers for it in the garage. Build date is 11/86, I'm told there aren't a great number of them since when the we4 started you couldn't get wo2 on a black T except for a we4. It has black bumpers on it and I prefer that look, but I plan to keep the originals around even after the body work is done, as my mind may change. If there really are only a few hundred of them its worth it to me even if it doesn't equate to any value really.
I see PA now. 7 and a half hours from me, if I knew of anyone going that direction I would certainly have them pick up for me. Appreciate the offer!

TURBOTIMMER

Where are you located?
That’s a super rare car. I’m a fan of the we4, but a black wo2 with chrome bumpers is hard to beat. Post a pic if you don’t mind.

HalfDozIN

That’s a super rare car. I’m a fan of the we4, but a black wo2 with chrome bumpers is hard to beat. Post a pic if you don’t mind.
It got out to go to work today. It's fairly rough. Bottoms of the doors are rotten, needs at least part of a rocker, fender is dinged up. I have doors and a fender as well as an 86 header panel for it. It'll be a lot of work but it's worth saving to me.

Attachments

• Turbo.jpg
    Turbo.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 29

TurboWh1

I have some grey seats and think I have a steering wheel. I'm in Dayton Ohio but do make it to Louisville on occasion. Although I don't have any trips planned soon.

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00