Greddy Profec B Spec-II users

87GNcospg

Send your Donations
im curious as to where everyone elses settings are for their Hi boost.
Gain and Start boost/set gain?
what % for every 1psi increase is everyone seeing? 10% on the set(desired boost pressure) for 1 psi etc.

we will need to know your setup also. Turbo, wastegate (stock, external, spring pressure), stock elbow (bigger puck), larger wastegate hole on turbo, dowpipe.
TIA

no one seems to be responding. i know im not the only one with this controller :cool:

i had another question about the gain setting. manual states that it is for consistency of the valve control unit. im not really sure what this means. i am not seeing any boost spikes or creeps.
i put on a HD atuator (new) and my 0% setting on the greddy unit gives me about 17.5psi. now for me to get 20psi i had to have the set boost at about 65%. seems like a lot for about 2 psi adjustment range. the gain is at 25 and set gain/when wastegate sees boost is at about 40.

should i have the gain to a much higher level other than 25? would this give me more boost without settting my Set Boost at such a high level (65%)?

just trying to understand this controller 100% and get to a solid 26 psi.
thanks

Did you ever figure out your settings? I just got one also, and had to set my % up real high also.

I am running a Greddy profec B spec 2 controller. I just installed it and haven't had much time to play with the settings. Where is the best place to start? I have a Hi-Boost actuator and the combo below. Thanks, I'm glad to have some info! ----Jeremy

I have one in my Twin Turbo stealth if that helps ;) On high setting 38 = 24lbs of boost and 11.6's @125

TA61, HD actuator, ported elbow, stock puck, ported wastegate hole, stock DP.

with 15% gain

30% = 18#
35% = 19#
40% = 20#
50% = 22#

wtih 20% gain

60% = 25#

5% has been pretty much a 1# adjustment. Just got mine on a few weeks ago so I'm still learning as well.