Great weather Sunday!

My wife just interviewed for a job with the county and it looks like she's going to get it. Just the news I needed.
I'll be looking to get that inspection sticker sooner rather than later. I should be back in the game very soon! Woowoo!

My wife just interviewed for a job with the county and it looks like she's going to get it. Just the news I needed.
I'll be looking to get that inspection sticker sooner rather than later. I should be back in the game very soon! Woowoo!
Sounds good..

May be out for awhile car is in the shop the trans is shot, rebuilding it now, hopefully be back in action before the end of the month.

Spotted a GN last night around 6:30 on Lee highway. Sitting on stock wheels. Anybody on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be out for awhile car is in the shop the trans is shot, rebuilding it now, hopefully be back in action before the end of the month.
It won't be down long. No dust settles on me:)

Spotted a GN last night around 6:30 on Lee highway. Sitting on stock wheels. Anybody on here?

Get that module on yet? Just finished putting a tailshaft bushing in Rich's tranny, we thought yours was bad his was really loose.

Get that module on yet? Just finished putting a tailshaft bushing in Rich's tranny, we thought yours was bad his was really loose.

No module yet. I'm now suspecting the cam sensor. Driving around with it unplugged, the problem goes away. Tell tale sign right?

No module yet. I'm now suspecting the cam sensor. Driving around with it unplugged, the problem goes away. Tell tale sign right?

Cam sensor tell injectors when to fire 165432-unplugging it will put it in batch fire-fires them all at once. So the fuel will not be timed correctly. Anything is possible, remove the cap and have a look. Send me some pics or a video. I have plenty of parts for those here.

I have a Caspers cap on the way. Also bought a used cam sensor from a member. Hopefully one of those will solve it.

Never ending battle with this hobby. Fix one thing just to wait for the next one to break

My trans is in a bucket LOL bucket ole parts HAHA
Post that pic up here. I can't get on this site from my phone anymore, so I can't post any pics...LOL...your trans is neatly laid out on my building bench and I have already started on it. I plan on starting to stuff the case Friday nite. I am taking pics and will host them to Facebook when I get enough for you too see.

Trans surgery in progress....
.IMG_20160302_185542.jpg
.IMG_20160302_185610.jpg

Fellas I was pulled over by a cop! Reason for stop, he has an 87 TTop GN lol. We should be hearing from him soon. The cruise night is getting big in our area. And the second I pull into my drive way the z hose burst! I'm going to place my order and put in new hoses since I'm already in there and a new 160, along with replacing some sensors in that area that look crappy.

The kid