Great news!!!!!

gnxtc2

Staff member
The 2018 Buick GS National's have been moved back.....the dates are 10/10/18 through 10/13/18. This even better news for the Northeast guys, the dates don't clash with East Coast Buick Meet.

Kudos to Richard Lasseter for making this happen.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Looks like we had a good enough turn out at BG this year , glad I was a part of it . Looking forward to BOTH events next year !

Last edited:
Awesome. I will put in for PTO. Being from DE its hard to justify driving to Kentucky when there's a large buick event only 1 hr away. Went to BG 3 years ago. Looking forward to coming back

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

UPDATE

Due to a scheduling error made by Dallas, the dates are October 24 thru Oct 27. Please make note of this.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Last edited:
Awesome. I will put in for PTO. Being from DE its hard to justify driving to Kentucky when there's a large buick event only 1 hr away. Went to BG 3 years ago. Looking forward to coming back

Your car is just quick enough to join us in the TPB class , lots of fun , check out the rules !!

Your car is just quick enough to join us in the TPB class , lots of fun , check out the rules !!
I will have a different engine by then hopefully. If I can get the money and time to finish the longblock im building. I will be in TAI. Ill check out the rules for TPB too though thanks!

I hope the weather is going to be better next year then it is this year .If you look at the forecast for this week there it is going to be cold at night and not very warm during the day.

Mid 60's in BG today, average temp in Bowling Green for this time of the month is 66*-68*. Don't forget that these cars love cool air.