GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! TYLER at BOOSTED RPS

JOE FOSCO

I HAVE OWNED MY T-TYPE SINCE 1994, I HAVE DEALT WITH MANY VENDORS IN THE BUICK COMMUNITY...I HAVE TO SAY, TYLER (BOOSTED RPS)..NEVER RUSHED ME OFF THE PHONE JUST TO MAKE A SALE.. HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP ME GET THE RIGHT PARTS TO ORDER AND LOOKED INTO INFO I NEEDED BEFORE I MADE MY PURCHASE... THIS IS A NEWER VENDOR THAT IS IN OUR BUICK COMMUNITY AND THEY WANT TO TAKE IT A HIGHER LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GIVE THE BEST PRICES ON PARTS...I AM BUILDING A STAGE MOTOR, HE HELPED ME GET GEE M RACING RACE HEADER AND TWO TURBOSMART WASTEGATES... ALSO, GAVE ME GREAT PRICES ON EGT PROBES AND BUNGS.. I WILL BE PURCHASING MORE IN THE FUTURE....I WOULD RECOMMEND GIVING THESE GUYS A SHOT ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE... GREAT JOB BOOSTED RPS!!! THANKS AGAIN TYLER FOR ALL THE HELP....

I've just begun working with Tyler myself on a project. Although we are just getting started and have a long way to go still, what you said about Tyler going out of his way to help and has the best prices on parts is totally spot on. I have no doubt when my project is done I will be another satisfied customer.

Joe and Scott-thank you both for the incredibly kind words.

People like yourselves make being a vendor fun and so enjoyable. It put such a huge smile on m face when I speak with you about your build and hear your passion for these cars. It is what gave me motivation to work even harder for you to help you succeed in any way that I could contribute.

I am truly flattered and I hope you know that I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with you on your build and helping you select the right parts and products for your car so that you would get the maximum benefit possible and have the least damage to your wallet and bank account.

Thank you-both Joe and Scott, for being incredibly cool dudes, because it makes my time working with you so much fun!!