Grand National with TLC & one in need of TLC

86BuickGN

Hey Guys, Just though I would post these pics I took the other day of my GN next to one that is in very bad need of some TLC. This car has been sitting in the same spot since the late 80's or early 90"S. I have been told that the guy won't sell it, I haven't tried myself. I talked to his neighbor a while back & he said that the guy used to crank it & let it run every so often but that was years ago. Who know how long it's been since it was cranked much less was on the road! It's a 86 like mine just rusting away. The car is in Maiden, NC

Attachments

• old & new 1.JPG
    old & new 1.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 375
  • old & new 2.JPG
    old & new 2.JPG
    575 KB · Views: 376
Hey Guys, Just though I would post these pics I took the other day of my GN next to one that is in very bad need of some TLC. This car has been sitting in the same spot since the late 80's or early 90"S. I have been told that the guy won't sell it, I haven't tried myself. I talked to his neighbor a while back & he said that the guy used to crank it & let it run every so often but that was years ago. Who know how long it's been since it was cranked much less was on the road! It's a 86 like mine just rusting away. The car is in Maiden, NC
anymore pics of yours?those wheels budniks?cost?me likeee

Yes, please post more pictures and specs of those wheels? I assume they are the budnicks, but they look much better on a car than the other pictures I've seen.

I called Budnick and got a price on 18x8 and 18x11's. Holy $#!7 they are expensive. Over $3300 for all 4. Too bad because they are a really cool looking wheel.

Wasn't there a guy in here last week looking for a $3000 GN???????

Wheels are badass dood.

anymore pics of yours?those wheels budniks?cost?me likeee
Yes, they are Budniks. 17/8 front 17/9 rear. Glad you like them. I thought the 18" were a little big in my opinion. I used stock centers. I had to take a grinder to new centers to get the Turbo Six emblem out. I sent them to Budnik & they put them in their centers. Peace

Attachments

• IMG_1650 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1650 - Copy.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 0526121815.jpg
    0526121815.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg