grand national wanted

eric86

How far will you go and what do you mean by unmolested? I have an 86 for sale but I do not want to waste your time if it isnt what you are looking for. The mileage is 132k, motor rebuilt and price $7000 Thanks--Eric

molistation

hi eric, what i meant by that is i looked at one the other day and someone tried to tint the windows, wires were chopped off under the hood and under dash, had some kind of butchered stereo system installed, some kind of homemade 3" exhaust, rear spiders in the differential were welded (trying to make a posi i guess) ac lines cut, ect. ect. basically wanted a stock intercooled GN with no rust and nice interior. willing to pay around 9000$ or less thanks

I got ya. Of course mine has some engine modifications like most of them do anyway. And aside from airbags and a Detroit Locker rear, it has not been tampered or cut. The interor is very good--new headliner, stock stereo, upholstery in very good condition. I am going to have the rust on mine taken care of--then the price will be $8000. So if you will be interested after that--let me know. Thanks--Eric

looking for unmolested intercooled grand national around 9000$ i am located in northern indiana. blown up engine consitered as long as everything is with car...thanks

hey there i got a87 grand national for sale im looking to get
$9500 for it would you be interested

looking for unmolested intercooled grand national around 9000$ i am located in northern indiana. blown up engine consitered as long as everything is with car...thanks

hey there i got a87 grand national for sale im looking to get
$9500 for it would you be interested