grand national title

racer5252

i bought my GN from the orig.owner. The orig title stated Grand National for the model. now the new title says REGAL T-TYPE for the model. the clerk says it goes by the vin # and thats what came up automaticly. they are both Ohio titles. anybody else ever see this before? thanks,chris

in '86 the Grand National was actually an option with the t-type, in '87 it was considered a separate model.. limiteds were considered a seperate model too. i think thats how it goes.. somebody will correct me if i'm wrong :)

I am up here in Canada and my Registration or title as you call it, says Grand National. I have a White 87 T. Strange how yours is the opposite.

in '86 the Grand National was actually an option with the t-type, in '87 it was considered a separate model.. limiteds were considered a seperate model too. i think thats how it goes.. somebody will correct me if i'm wrong :)

you are correct sir. in 1986 they are listed as t-types with grand national package.

I'm in Canada and my 1987 GN comes up as a Buick Regal. I bought it brand spankin' new and drove it out of the showroom!

Identifaction # YR Make Body Model WT-L-BHP

mines say *******7*HP****** 1987 Buic 2D ( Blank ) 3212

I wish it did weight that ! 3212

WOW!! All these replies makes me feel better. I thought maybe mine got messed up but i guess its normal. thanks everyone!!

I am I Vancouver bc canada and my 87 grand national says Buick regal do all 87s say that??? because I'm selling the vehicle and the buyers won't believe it is a grand national because the insurance company here may or may not change it. Apparently it is some great hassle to change the model from regal to grand national but it sounds like they all say Buick regal and what really matters is the vin and rpo sticker and codes.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk