Grand National Parts for sale

Im new to the g n cars. I was told I needed a scaan master or power logged to time properly. What would one do for me ? I'm interested in the scan master

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Im new to the g n cars. I was told I needed a scaan master or power logged to time properly. What would one do for me ? I'm interested in the scan master

Start out with the simpler scan tool (Scanmaster) until you get to really know these cars and start modifying a powerlogger will be just another hurdle to learn. The Scanmaster will be just fine for you. HTH

Tom

I have an 84 with an 87 ecm. Will the scan master work on my car?

I apologize to everyone for the lack of responses. Just returned from a long vacation at the local hospital. :(

Life is real short. Live it carefully.

I'll take the Scanmaster. I need it shipped to 37016. And let me know the total $ and where to send payment.

I appologize... 84gnat if you are interested let us know on the Scanmaster, you're ahead of me, I don't want to step on your toes. As a reminder you'll need to make sure you add the air temp sensor from a 86-87, change to the 86-87 Massair and get a harness for the coil module befor the Scanmaster will work properly on your car...including the ECM swap w/ harness...or you can visit the hotair forums, TurboLink 4.0 will work on 84-85's, some of the hotair experts could get this software for you...

Sorry for the delay, I'm out of town working. Go ahead. No problem bud. Sounds like I need to get other stuff as well so I think I'll do a bit more research first

I can direct you to where you can get help with the 84-85 cars. Did you buy it? adowningusa is saying it's gone...I thought we were the only two up for it...