Grand national hood insulator pad.

Gknational

Hello, I am looking for a Grand national hood pad, cheap well nothing is cheap anymore but more cost effective. Thanks

I have a blank black one with a little burn spot from the turbo you can have for free. Local pick up only in Phoenix.

Shipping is cost prohibitive. Won't do it.

Attachments

• blank hood pad.jpg
    blank hood pad.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 52
  • blank hood pad burn.jpg
    blank hood pad burn.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 60
I have a blank black one with a little burn spot from the turbo you can have for free. Local pick up only in Phoenix.

Shipping is cost prohibitive. Won't do it.
Yeah bro I’m nowhere near there I’m in Buffalo New York. I’d pay to ship but I bet you don’t want to ship it. Thanks for the offer tho it’s extremely nice of you

Short of Guy's offer be prepared to pay handsomely for a used original or even a repro. Hoodskinz can also be an option if ya don't mind aluminum.

Not trying to dissuade ya but since you're new to the GN world just trying to keep you informed.

Short of Guy's offer be prepared to pay handsomely for a used original or even a repro. Hoodskinz can also be an option if ya don't mind aluminum.

Not trying to dissuade ya but since you're new to the GN world just trying to keep you informed.
hoodskin still around ?? i iked them !

Hello, I am in Niagara Falls, NY. I have a NOS 8 hole GM part #2552597 in the original GM box. I will send you a PM.

Hoodskinz came back for a very short time a couple years ago, and then ghosted the vendor that was selling them.

Too bad, they are nice pieces.

I have this one for sale, Brand new, even have a picture of it on my GN hood before I decided to heat coat it instead.

If interested $190 shipped
It's brand new at the body shop still, I'd go get it for you etc. There's a thread I made about this you can check out.