Grand National Front mount intervcooler for sale and turbo

smoke20

Grand National Front mount inter cooler for sale and turbo

Selling a front mount have no clue whose it is comes with all pipes and hoses 200.00 takes it

innovative duel ball bearing 6265 turbo for sale has coolant that runs threw it ready to go has 2000 miles on it 750.00 with gate stock type

both parts still on car removing this weekend

469.jpg

470.jpg

471.jpg

472.jpg

473.jpg

474.jpg

parts

Grand National Front mount inter cooler for sale and turbo

Selling a front mount have no clue whose it is comes with all pipes and hoses 200.00 takes it

innovative duel ball bearing 6265 turbo for sale has coolant that runs threw it ready to go has 2000 miles on it 750.00 with gate stock type

both parts still on car removing this weekend

469.jpg

470.jpg

471.jpg

472.jpg

473.jpg

474.jpg

I think the intercooler is a Kenny Bell.

1st in line for the turbo. Is there any shaft play?why are you selling it? Any more info on it like cover?

1st in line for the turbo. Is there any shaft play?why are you selling it? Any more info on it like cover?

Awesome looking turbo!
Looks to be a S-Cover (4" inlet and 2.5" outlet) and .85 exhaust housing with external wastegate provision.

buyer backed out on turbo back up for sale

john refund sent back if you need anything let me know

If only I had the cash for both the turbo and a convertor to go with it. Going to have to get an updated Magzine shoot now with the changes your making. I always liked teh blue you painted it

I'm going to call dibs on the IC for DWALL. He is in Madison and could pick it up from you instead of shipping it. Send me PM and I will get you his phone number. He tried to PM you about it yesturday or the day before so you may have his contact info already?-----Jeremy