Grand National Badges...Regal limited badges …. BUICK...….Used...Turbo 6 as well MISC

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Not much to say here...… On the limited ones there are 4 new ones however the plastic pitted a little. How? I have no clue but the ones that are upside down are not all that great. second pic shows the upside down ones better. BE ADVISED THEY ARE NEW BUT NOT THAT GREAT ! In other words 2 are nice 2 are pitted. Why? Don't know. Obviously the ones with the blue tape are new. Out of the box pitted. Odd The stud mounted ones are all pretty good. and the grill ones are ok as well.
Make me an offer......
USED
WE4
916-952-9567
GRAND NATIONAL BADGES 4.jpgGRAND NATIONAL BADGES.jpgGRAND NATIONAL BADGES2.jpgGRAND NATIONAL BADGES3.jpgREGAL LIMITED BADGES.jpgREGAL LIMITED BADGES2.jpgREGAL BADGES.jpg

Bruce .... The two "REGAL" emblems that have still have the blue tape on the back of them. If they are in great condition ... I'll take them!
If your ready to toss them in an envelope with a stamp on it (hell, its from Bruce ... no tracking required).
$30 sound fair ?? I'm too cheap to splurge the $39 that G-Body parts has them for ;)

Bruce .... The two "REGAL" emblems that have still have the blue tape on the back of them. If they are in great condition ... I'll take them!
If your ready to toss them in an envelope with a stamp on it (hell, its from Bruce ... no tracking required).
$30 sound fair ?? I'm too cheap to splurge the $39 that G-Body parts has them for ;)

How much for the turbo 6 ones? Shipped to 91335

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really NEED to talk to you about these. I would NEVER say these are perfect so Im hesistant about dealing with out talking.
WE4
916-952-9567

How much for the turbo 6 ones? Shipped to 91335

Same to you as I want to discuss this first. Just so we both know what we are dealing with
WE4
916-952-9567

Same to you as I want to discuss this first. Just so we both know what we are dealing with
WE4
916-952-9567

No need to explain not going on the fenders. Im using one to cover the the space where a tach used to be
0421a37c8130f2f9c7f9302910725da4.jpg

Give me a call and make me an offer.
Im open
916-952-9567
WE4