Gran Turismo 5

Do you have one of these 2J s you can loan me for a while and can i give it back the same way? Tried the challenger didnt have m uch luck.

I dont. Theyre about 15 million a piece, I only got about 4.5 mil. Theres a recepie online about how to win with a fully modded challenger. Its more about suspension tuning than power. The handling its its archillies heel, and it sucks.

I think I used the toyota 7 or the GT40.
I will send you an add.
which of those 2 cars would you like to have for this race?

I think I used the toyota 7 or the GT40.
I will send you an add.
which of those 2 cars would you like to have for this race?

whichever one he doesnt use, or when he is done, can I use?? I can make a trade for a fully modded ferrari f430 scuderia or a ford GT LM Race car Spec.

I just won the toyota 7 in like the wind B spec so I should be fine got the first race under my belt on to #2

since you finished that one ,I can send you a formula1 car if ya need it.

I cant believe how cheap some of the formula 1 cars were. 4 million credits is alot, but alot less than i thought it would be. Then again the ferrari F1s are about 15 million:eek:

if you buy the ferarri F-1 cars you cannot use them in the F-1 race on a-spec(level 24).It has to be the used one for about 5 mil. that can be purchased online..

I just finished that 4 hour race with the Mazda Miata on b-spec(level 26).What a pain in the butt,make sure you have two drivers when you enter the race.
One driver will loose his energy to quick and will want to pitt every lap and you will lose.If you have two they can recharge and last for about 40-50 laps.Total laps for me was 207 in 4hrs..