gotta love livin in the USA!

BIG HEAD CHRIS

A random thing. on sunday its a family ritual that we all meet at my grandmothers house after church. This past sunday it was a beautiful day ,first in a while so i drove my Buick. At a random traffic light the cars staggar just right to put me about half a car in front of an earthy looking guy and his wife(?) in their new PRIUS. Windows down ,you know just driving along. Ididnt really pay much mind ,untill they rolled all the windows up. and started having some sort of conversation where they would say something then look at my GN. I had to laugh because I knew whay the were doing so. The 3 1/2 inch single shot exhaust i built for the car was pumping 118 leaded race gas fumes right in their window! I had to chuckle at the thought of what they were thinking. It was the two extreem ends of the spectrum for sure.

A random thing. on sunday its a family ritual that we all meet at my grandmothers house after church. This past sunday it was a beautiful day ,first in a while so i drove my Buick. At a random traffic light the cars staggar just right to put me about half a car in front of an earthy looking guy and his wife(?) in their new PRIUS. Windows down ,you know just driving along. Ididnt really pay much mind ,untill they rolled all the windows up. and started having some sort of conversation where they would say something then look at my GN. I had to laugh because I knew whay the were doing so. The 3 1/2 inch single shot exhaust i built for the car was pumping 118 leaded race gas fumes right in their window! I had to chuckle at the thought of what they were thinking. It was the two extreem ends of the spectrum for sure.

Haha!!!Some people man!!

i saw a bumper sticker on a big fullsize truck that said... burning the gas that your prius is saving.

GREAT !!!! It could have only been better if you had an electric dump and opened it up on the green light !!

GREAT !!!! It could have only been better if you had an electric dump and opened it up on the green light !!

3.5" exhaust and a bullet muffler with a aluminum headed roller cam motor...Trust me if he throttles it they will know about it.

thats good, ive done that before in my car. I used to mix my own fuel, and this state is full of treehuggers... people behind me hate me in thier Volts and Prii...

Prius's always smell funny inside, not sure if its the owners or the batteries. I think the fastest I ever got one of those cars was 103mph, lol.

So it was cool and funny that your exhaust was going right into their car:confused::confused:

So it was cool and funny that your exhaust was going right into their car:confused::confused:

Maybe not cool, but mildly humorous...It's not like he was doing it on purpose like those retarded Diesel guys, his exhaust is like 2" off the ground.

Chris perhaps you should bottle your own brand of colonge and name it <tree hugger not R+M 118>