Got my C&R FFL, bought a nice semi-auto pistol off the web.

Project TNX

Well it took 6 weeks for the ATF to process it but I am now a C&R license holder.

I went to the Nations Gun Show in Virginia last Friday and everything was overpriced by $100-1000.00 so I just went online and bought a TT-33 Romanian Army pistol for $200.00 and picked up 1,224 rounds of 7.62x25 for $119.00. Ballistically it's a bad a$$ round, 3 times the penetration of a 9mm basically.

Anyone else an FFL holder? My next step is a Short Barrel Rifle stamp, they cost $200.00 and then I am buying a Krinkov (SF AK Variant). The goal is to try and buy the 3 "assault weapons" I have always wanted before our politicians try some new sneaky method to make it impossible.

I intend on making some custom rifles built off a 98 Mauser action this year but I'm still researching what kind of license/pain in the butt paperwork I need to do for that.

Covered in Cosmoline

tt_33_1.jpg

Still covered, shows you the size:

tt_33_4.jpg

Thin profile pistol, hold 7, single stacked.

tt_33_5.jpg

Is it unloaded?

tt_33_6.jpg

Drying up after a thorough washing.

tt_33_7.jpg

Complete with added scratch from me messing up while getting the restraining spring off.

tt_33_clean1.jpg

tt_33_clean2.jpg

AIM Romanian TT-33 7.62x25 Pistol Romanian TT-33 7.62x25 Pistol

AIM 1980's Brass Case Romanian 762x25 Surplus 1980's Brass Case Romanian 762x25 Surplus

a762x25rom72.jpg

I have thought about getting my license so I can buy eaiser off of Gun Broker.com. Nice pistol you have there, let us know how it shoots.

Jim

I have thought about getting my license so I can buy eaiser off of Gun Broker.com. Nice pistol you have there, let us know how it shoots.

Jim

I hope it shoots good, the ammo should be here early next week. If it does shoot nice I may get another one, have a matching set of pistols for $400.00.

It's based off the 1911, which is based off the Browning Hi-Power, so it should shoot good, it's a tight pistol, much nicer than I was actually expecting. I hate the import marks though, looks like an infant put them on with a fork. :(

i got my kit that contains all the forms and finger print cards and stuff like that.I'm still wanting to do some checking on before i fill everything out and send it in.

Can you give me some insight on your expirence and method on how you got your ffl?

Walter

i got my kit that contains all the forms and finger print cards and stuff like that.I'm still wanting to do some checking on before i fill everything out and send it in.

Can you give me some insight on your expirence and method on how you got your ffl?

Walter

I have the Curio and Relics one, it was a matter of $30.00, a letter of intent to the county Sheriff, and a 6 week wait. The one you are after is a lot more complicated, that is if you are getting an 01 FFL. You need a store front, hours of operation, open for random inspections, etc... It used to be a simple process but was overhauled during Clinton's terms to make it difficult for the ordinary average joe that just wanted to be able to purchase firearms, not sell them.

I want to sell custom made mausers, engraved to the hilt, and I don;t even know where to begin, I also need to see if Gunbroker.com can be considered a "store front" since that is where I would sell them.

yeah i knew about the random inspections.I know you don't have to have a store front for the class of ffl i want,you can sell out of your home but i have to check with local laws on that.

I do know you need a safe ans log book of all records.I'm looking to get rich i just am tired of paying high prices for the guns i do want.

ffl

I just recieved my pistol permit last month and bought a Glock 30.Awesome gun!!! I am now looking into getting an FFL before it is impossible to get(with another school shooting hitting the news) and it looks pretty involved. But I plan on getting the info next week to start the process. I also will have to look into the local laws about buying/selling firearms out of your house.

Well it took 6 weeks for the ATF to process it but I am now a C&R license holder.

I went to the Nations Gun Show in Virginia last Friday and everything was overpriced by $100-1000.00 so I just went online and bought a TT-33 Romanian Army pistol for $200.00 and picked up 1,224 rounds of 7.62x25 for $119.00. Ballistically it's a bad a$$ round, 3 times the penetration of a 9mm basically.

Anyone else an FFL holder? My next step is a Short Barrel Rifle stamp, they cost $200.00 and then I am buying a Krinkov (SF AK Variant). The goal is to try and buy the 3 "assault weapons" I have always wanted before our politicians try some new sneaky method to make it impossible.

I intend on making some custom rifles built off a 98 Mauser action this year but I'm still researching what kind of license/pain in the butt paperwork I need to do for that.

Covered in Cosmoline

tt_33_1.jpg

Still covered, shows you the size:

tt_33_4.jpg

Thin profile pistol, hold 7, single stacked.

tt_33_5.jpg

Is it unloaded?

tt_33_6.jpg

Drying up after a thorough washing.

tt_33_7.jpg

Complete with added scratch from me messing up while getting the restraining spring off.

tt_33_clean1.jpg

tt_33_clean2.jpg

AIM Romanian TT-33 7.62x25 Pistol Romanian TT-33 7.62x25 Pistol

AIM 1980's Brass Case Romanian 762x25 Surplus 1980's Brass Case Romanian 762x25 Surplus

a762x25rom72.jpg

I had one of them little mean guns but sold it like a dumb dumb. but i did get a cz-52 and love it. that 7.62x25 rd is a bad a s s little sob at 50 yards it will put a hole in an empty gas grill propaine bottle. so have fun with the tt-33 i miss mine http::(

Mike how the hell have ya been?..long time buddy..!!!
Call me..803-804-5125 cell.....803-475-5044 home
I'm building a house on 9acres down in Kershaw.

I just bought a 30rd clip for my new 10/22 ruger stainless/composite stock.
Or i can bring my 8" colt 357 magnum or my new SW SW40 cal.

Miss talking with ya and hangin out..!!

need to fill me in on whats been going on with ya.

Walter......:D

yeah i knew about the random inspections.I know you don't have to have a store front for the class of ffl i want,you can sell out of your home but i have to check with local laws on that.

I do know you need a safe ans log book of all records.I'm looking to get rich i just am tired of paying high prices for the guns i do want.

u dont have to have a store front but u do have to have a web cite if u want to sell. but if u need a distribitor u need a store front. they will not sell to u if u dont have a store front.