Got called out....

Hiwinds

Kid in town saw me setting in the dentist parking lot talking to the wife after the sons appointment. Rolls up gets out and walks up to the car and proceeds to call me out. Saying that all he ever seen me do is drive through town like a grandpa. LOL! I asked what's he got. He said he wanted me to run his friends little "350 truck" I said sure when and where. He said they could go get it now and run where ever I wanted. I said I'll be here till you go get it and I know a place about 3-4 minutes a way. I've been down this road before when someone said they would go get a "street car" but whatever.
Little did they know what was in-store. Got out while they were gone and set the air pressue in the back tires, and got the track in a bottle out just incase And sure enough up pulls a mid 90s Chevy truck big tires on the back, good sounding cam ,big stall.... They followed me out to the spot I do my testing. Now the ball is in my court now. Cause this is my house lol. Hopped out little splash in front of both back tires. Small burn out and I'm ready. Kid looks at his friend like wtf have you gotten me into. I told them 5 polls was 1000' and you count let's get this over with. Come up on the pct 3000 stall to about 23-2400 and wait for the count 1..2 and kid jumps then 3. He spun I let off the foot brake and dead hooked (at part throttle) he was about 1/2 a car in front about 2-3 cars out I let her loose and burned the tires past them. Put a greyhound bus length on them and let off. He pulled over behind me and didn't even try to pass. We pulled over and talked I asked if he wanted to run it back. He was like yes I spun and could beat you if I hook. No juice this time. I felt bad enough for them I said you get the hit. But to no avail he spun and I blew past and shut down. We pulled over and talked for a min. They both were blown away at how quick the tta was. I told them now you know why I just putter around. I don't have to drive fast unless I want to. Class dismissed.

Jeez...you don't even have her making power yet! That kids really gonna flip his shit when he adds more parts, comes back, and gets spanked even worse.

I just love a story with a good ending......... :cool:

Jeez...you don't even have her making power yet! That kids really gonna flip his shit when he adds more parts, comes back, and gets spanked even worse.

I have 76dbb that I'm itching to put on. If it get the fuel system and intercooler worked out. Oh boy he better watch it. Right now it's got a old old old ta49 in it. Was on it when I got the car from Bo.