Got burned on a car!! So, it is a part out.

Click on avatar of the person you want and click start conversation

Bryan

All, I apologize. I still have the car and all of the parts. I have been waiting to hear from a couple of people who might be interested in the whole car. I am posting pics now, so everyone can see what I have. If there is something specific you would like to see, please let me know. I am still interested in selling the whole car. It is in the garage and out of the weather, and it is a gold mine of stock parts. I have the turbo heat shield, someone had painted it black, so I repainted it. Let me know. I am just trying to recoup what I have in the car.

Barry
615 300 0963

Attachments

• driver door.jpg
    driver door.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Engine bay with good powermaster.jpg
    Engine bay with good powermaster.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 171
  • good gn plaque 2 cracks on dash pad.jpg
    good gn plaque 2 cracks on dash pad.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 166
  • good seats.jpg
    good seats.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 163
  • nice console.jpg
    nice console.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 162
  • nice rear seats.jpg
    nice rear seats.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 158
  • overall interior.jpg
    overall interior.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 167
  • passenger door panel.jpg
    passenger door panel.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 161
  • t top plastic.jpg
    t top plastic.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 157
I will take the upper door panels and complete steering wheel send me a price ship to 90301 business address

How much for the whole car???

You need to post that info before anyone will make an offer.

Parting out should be a last resort unless you want the hassle of taking it apart and selling it over a period of months.

That car is still in good enough shape to be saved and as such should go to someone who will restore it in my opinion.

I would like to get what I have in it. I have $3650 in the car + almost $1000 in shipping. So, I will eat the shipping, but I would like the $3650. First offer gets it.

You should be able to get 4 grand out of it from what I see, but would need more pics and better description to be certain.

It looks like it could be an easy resto.

You should be able to get 4 grand out of it from what I see, but would need more pics and better description to be certain.

It looks like it could be an easy resto.

Depending on how much water got into the car, this would be a car that could be saved. Salt water damage to electronics ...
If the engine runs and tranny is good, posi rear...you should have no problem getting your money back out of the car. Good luck

Bryan

Click on avatar of the person you want and click start conversation

Bryan

Or you can just click on phone guys avatar, then blow it up on a 24 inch monitor and just stare at it like I do.
Witch is better then actually having a conversation with him...:D
Hey its been a while.

Or you can just click on phone guys avatar, then blow it up on a 24 inch monitor and just stare at it like I do.
Witch is better then actually having a conversation with him...:D
Hey its been a while.
LMAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bryan

Everybody, here is the deal. I had a friend who is a certified 6g welder come over and assess the quality of the frame. The hole in the frame is very far forward (not much load on it) he is going to help me patch it. The rest of the car is in really good shape. So, I am going to save it!! Thanks to everyone who was interested in parts and offered advice. Thanks especially to those who encouraged me to save it!! Now, I will be the one looking for parts!

Thanks again to everyone! This is a great community and I am really glad to be a part of it!

Anybody have any thoughts??

Barry

I had a friend who is a certified 6g welder come over and assess the quality of the frame.

6G is just a postion certification, what type of welding processes does he have certs in???

I was just wondering what process he will be using. As a professional welder I'm just curious.

Also I'm wondering how you keep a O message count as you have posted many times since joining.

Post counts do not change in sale threads...
Glad the car is being saved.

Bryan

Oh didn't know why, I guess he only posts in this section.

I'm also glad the car is being saved, Nice to see it's not going the way of so many others.