Got burned on a car!! So, it is a part out.

BarryArcher

So, the story is...I found a car on ebay...guy said it had been in a low water flood, but it ran and drove. The low water flood he was referring to, was Hurricane Sandy!!! So, I paid $3650 for a little too much rust. However, it is complete, unmodified and unmolested!!! I am trying to recoup anything I can on the car.

All of the plastics are good. Console is good, glove compartment and a ton of other stuff. Seats look good and have original covers. T-tops are nice.

It does run, so I have a complete motor and computer(new). Complete transmission, rear end.

No reasonable offer will be refused. If you want the whole car for spares...let me know, again No reasonable offer will be refused.

Text me with any parts you are looking for. I will reply with pictures.

Car is located in Nashville, Tn.

Barry
615 300 0963

Barry, I'm interested in possibly the console, steering wheel with horn button, floor shifter with handle and cable. Can you post some pics?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So, the story is...I found a car on ebay...guy said it had been in a low water flood, but it ran and drove. The low water flood he was referring to, was Hurricane Sandy!!! So, I paid $3650 for a little too much rust. However, it is complete, unmodified and unmolested!!! I am trying to recoup anything I can on the car.

All of the plastics are good. Console is good, glove compartment and a ton of other stuff. Seats look good and have original covers. T-tops are nice.

It does run, so I have a complete motor and computer(new). Complete transmission, rear end.

No reasonable offer will be refused. If you want the whole car for spares...let me know, again No reasonable offer will be refused.

Text me with any parts you are looking for. I will reply with pictures.

Car is located in Nashville, Tn.

Barry
615 300 0963
Is it a GN? How much for the glove box lid? Thanks

Barry, I could use the trunk lid trim piece and the cruise control cable. Let me know what shape they are in and what you would like for them shipped to 78613. Thanks

How is the power master?an t top visors any good.an how about the t top metal next to the soft seals.

Steering wheel ship to 77373 and do you take PayPal

Barry, I already posted about a few parts. I'm honestly interested in the whole car depending on price. What is your magic number?

interested in the power master if good and blackazz doesnt buy it. How much? Also how much for the rearend?
Thanks

Are the rear bumper fillers in good shape? Pic and price please. Including shipping to 67002 and PayPal. Thanks.