got an android tablet

so if m reading all this correctly any pad style android based device will work? no need for keyboard? Im a MAC user....
Pretty sure it(ALDL Droid) only comes in 'Android' form. As far as compatibility with the other involved components(ScanmasterG and PLogger, etc) Mr. Bailey would have the answers to your questions. I will say ALDL Droid does a great job at bridging the gap AND aalso can act as a custom 'dashboard'. FWIW, once you pay for the license for the ALDLDroid app, you can get it 'free' on your other devices

As long as the Android version is relatively recent, then the tablet just needs to have Bluetooth (I think they all do). Then it can log and be a dashboard streaming data from the Scanmaster G.

Bob

Hey Bob, just got my car back out yesterday and wanted to give the Bluetooth another shot. Followed 2 of your videos on YouTube to update the gauge, but still no go. Gauge connects to the phone, but still says "no response from ECU". This is a new phone Samsung S9+, but have tried S5, S7, and Galaxy tab E. All do the same. The rest of the readings on the gauge are fine. Haven't really tried the internal logging. Any new ideas? I have been away from the site for a while now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Bob, just got my car back out yesterday and wanted to give the Bluetooth another shot. Followed 2 of your videos on YouTube to update the gauge, but still no go. Gauge connects to the phone, but still says "no response from ECU". This is a new phone Samsung S9+, but have tried S5, S7, and Galaxy tab E. All do the same. The rest of the readings on the gauge are fine. Haven't really tried the internal logging. Any new ideas? I have been away from the site for a while now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am in the same boat as you. I have been able to get my android phone (s6) to connect, but it says “no response from ESCM “. I have been in contact with bob, and he is working on it. Hopefully he will have a fix soon.

yes, send me an email at bob (at) bailey-eng (dot) com, and I'll send you the current adx files.