Gorgeous Blue on Blue W02 Limited for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly a deal and a real beuaty of a car but cars in general are not selling.

I think that there is still alot of uncertainty in the job market and people are afraid to pull the trigger on another major purchase. I love the car and wanted to buy it myself but the cruise and tilt is a must for me. But I do not want to molest a time capsule and add those two items to an all orginal car...it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

All in do time my good man.

Bump for a beautiful car, if I could sell my 87 GN quick enough I would take the car right now!:(

Limited

I do not think this guy is very excited to sell.I sent PM as well... almost two days no contact. OH well. I am going on a seven day cruise tomorrow 7 A.M. Doubt my phone will be working.

Bilt2run

call me when u get back...no in 4 years I have never been excited to sell really but I am getting tired of it not being used and having an asset I dont drive.....

I have been busy and the stock market lost me $45k and today made me $94k so my nerves have been erratic...the car will be here when u get back I am sure...

thanks

Mark

call me when u get back...no in 4 years I have never been excited to sell really but I am getting tired of it not being used and having an asset I dont drive.....

I have been busy and the stock market lost me $45k and today made me $94k so my nerves have been erratic...the car will be here when u get back I am sure...

thanks

Mark

I would quit while I was ahead man!;)

I should right

:)but I bought 500,000 of YRCW this week....earnings are going to announced tuesday

so if everything works out I should net over $600k

Great..I'll give you 5k for the car and you can write it off as a loss against your gain. :biggrin:

I wanted to stay out of this....and this will probably be the only post I waste on it.

This has been the single most annoying read (this thread and the linked thread) I have ever witnessed.

You are the type of car salesman I avoid at all costs - Regardless of all of your profitable endeavors and stock market portfolio.

Yep, it's a nice car...priced fair.

I would have just listed it, answered the questions (as you did) and kept my opinion of the board out of it. You cannot judge the entire group from a couple of indeviduals. This group is MUCH bigger than the thread.

Good luck on the sale.

:)but I bought 500,000 of YRCW this week....earnings are going to announced tuesday

so if everything works out I should net over $600k

Then you should be financially comfortable enough to sell a poor country boy the car for about four!;)

I wanted to stay out of this....and this will probably be the only post I waste on it.

This has been the single most annoying read (this thread and the linked thread) I have ever witnessed.

You are the type of car salesman I avoid at all costs - Regardless of all of your profitable endeavors and stock market portfolio.

Yep, it's a nice car...priced fair.

I would have just listed it, answered the questions (as you did) and kept my opinion of the board out of it. You cannot judge the entire group from a couple of indeviduals. This group is MUCH bigger than the thread.

Good luck on the sale.

I think most of us hope this thing sells more than the owner.

You cannot judge the entire group from a couple of indeviduals. This group is MUCH bigger than the thread.

Good luck on the sale.

It only takes a couple. Its a shame the forums are filled with people that are just here to stir the pot. I've stopped posting on most fourms because of that. I'll bet a lot of people have done the same.

Kurt

I have answered all questions...

I am getting offers within $500 of what I would like to get.....I have had it too long to just give it away....$500 is nothing nowadays on a 24 year old classic car .......

As far as being a car salesman....I own a lot of cars but selling them is a PAIN in the ass when it comes time...I usually just keep them so I dont have to go through the issue of dealing with some people looking for a junk yard deal....

The car speaks for itself...it is in the same place it has been for the last 2 years ...and then in storage again before that....

So the first person who gives me a deposit at $12k shipped or $11k picked up gets the car....as simple as that...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:biggrin:

Looking for the owner of this car....

Note this is an *OLD* listing and the car has already sold. I just have no way to contact the new owner unless Mark (slowcar) gets back to me, or the owner happens to be a member and gets emails when new posts are made on watched threads. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.