Good time to sell your Nike stock

Not married sorry. Wow u got me there....... that was a great comeback? Thats about the smartest thing to come out of ur mouth since the last cock!

Im guessing your wife like black guys too huh, is that why you so mad? I Understand, im here for you if you need someone to talk to off this site

I support our right to peacefully protest, no matter what is being protested. Taking a knee can’t get much more peaceful.

Issue i have with Kaepernick is the pig socks he wore. He talks about how people shouldn’t have hate. Calling cops pigs is pretty hateful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea that's true. You cant do that because its some gr8 officers out there

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Hatred??? I disagree with anyone that does not support this country. If it is so horrible, LEAVE and do not come back.
President Trump?? It appears he is trying to get our country back towards doing things correctly, I do not follow politics because most of them are concerned with lining their pockets and saying whatever the people want to hear. The gubment will never be operated correctly because it has been operating incorrectly for generations.
Military Personnel?? Many have sacrificed limbs or life for our country. Who else has done this?

I will not purchase Nike because of my beliefs. You are free to do as you wish. Enjoy your freedom.
X2

Not married sorry. Wow u got me there....... that was a great comeback? Thats about the smartest thing to come out of ur mouth since the last cock!

Im guessing your wife like black guys too huh, is that why you so mad? I Understand, im here for you if you need someone to talk to off this site
Honestly i dont argue with folks over the air. that's how pussy men do or women. You have a blessed day tho dog

Hatred??? I disagree with anyone that does not support this country. If it is so horrible, LEAVE and do not come back.
President Trump?? It appears he is trying to get our country back towards doing things correctly, I do not follow politics because most of them are concerned with lining their pockets and saying whatever the people want to hear. The gubment will never be operated correctly because it has been operating incorrectly for generations.
Military Personnel?? Many have sacrificed limbs or life for our country. Who else has done this?

I will not purchase Nike because of my beliefs. You are free to do as you wish. Enjoy your freedom.
X3. The best part is, it’s easy to weed out and really get familiar with the “ignore” feature on this site.

I would like to see how much money (of their own) that these people spend on the causes that they feel so strongly about.
I think 90 percent of it is to get noticed or to be set apart from the crowd...….

Giving hard earned income or help in private is the true definition of a sincere person.

And idiots that don't care watching it, reading it, and commenting on it, that's even more "unusual." ;):po_O

I do try to stay out of these kind of discussions, however during my time when I went to fight, it was supposed to eradicate communism because we were fighting for democracy all over the world. You know to come and go as you please, drunk or sober doesn’t matter. Just freedom to pursue your dreams whatever you chose. Today we are no longer so worried about communism as terrorism has taken its place. It’s still about freedom. Now I don’t like kneeling too the flag at all. But, but I did get shot to pieces for freedom!!!! Those of us who went to war did so to protect the rights of all Americans. Weather we we like it or not. That is the way of the USA. Happy trails folks.