Good time to sell your Nike stock

regan j

Even though they are overpriced, I liked the shoes. Will not buy them until they correct a stupid mistake if they can recover

I always liked Nike until now. What a dumb move. NFL= overpaid losers/actors. I'm sure that clown sacrificed everything. Is he in the street w/o clothes dumpster diving for food?? I doubt it.

I will not buy again. We have many many pairs in my house. Unfortunately I just my son another pair two weeks ago.

Please continue to sale your stock so i can make some money off of it when it comes back up

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I bet if it was their child getting killed or raped(daughters) they'll be standing up for something. plus the stupid people burning stuff that's already paid for lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I personally don't think Kapernick is worth a damn to this world and he sure as heck hasn't even scratched the surface of "Even if it means sacrificing everything".........

1536441415967.png

Tell that to the men and women who got their legs blown off in Iraq and Afghanistan Moron! THAT'S whats wrong with it! These idiots are NOT role models by any stretch of anyones imagination and have NO clue what their even protesting!

Wanna protest something? Protest all the BLACK men killing other BLACK men DAILY! Cause it aint the POLICE killing BLACK men its BLACK men killing BLACK men!

Don't disrespect our soldiers who have gave their life for a cause their clueless and ignorant about. They are there to entertain me and thats it! It is NOT an arena for them to show how ignorant they are! No one paid $300 for a ticket to watch these assholes kneel during the National Anthem! Yea, getting stopped by the Police cause ur a criminal doesn't justify being a disrespectful little fuck to ur flag and country!

Most of them can hardly spell their own name! This coach has it right!

What wrong with people standing up for what they believe in ?

Don't get mad they get paid to play a game you played for free. Plus im sure our military aint no saints. Its bad people in every military branch, u sound crazy. trump got some of you keyboard Warriors coming out your idiot closets

It's hard to believe that Nike would even pull a stunt like this to begin with. It is a crying shame to say the least that they would support a clown such as him. I'm done with Nike and I hope this hits them where it hurts!!

I support our right to peacefully protest, no matter what is being protested. Taking a knee can’t get much more peaceful.

Issue i have with Kaepernick is the pig socks he wore. He talks about how people shouldn’t have hate. Calling cops pigs is pretty hateful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get mad they get paid to play a game you played for free. Plus im sure our military aint no saints. Its bad people in every military branch, u sound crazy. trump got some of you keyboard Warriors coming out your idiot closets

Why does he sound crazy? Because he speaks the truth? Open up your eyes and look around my friend

Hatred??? I disagree with anyone that does not support this country. If it is so horrible, LEAVE and do not come back.
President Trump?? It appears he is trying to get our country back towards doing things correctly, I do not follow politics because most of them are concerned with lining their pockets and saying whatever the people want to hear. The gubment will never be operated correctly because it has been operating incorrectly for generations.
Military Personnel?? Many have sacrificed limbs or life for our country. Who else has done this?

I will not purchase Nike because of my beliefs. You are free to do as you wish. Enjoy your freedom.

Just when everyone thought u couldn't sound any dumber u surprise us all! Im betting ur were Cock-Fed as baby vs. Breast-Fed huh? That probably explains ur stupidity!

Just when everyone thought u couldn't sound any dumber u surprise us all! Im betting ur were Cock-Fed as baby vs. Breast-Fed huh? That probably explains ur stupidity!

Im guessing your wife like black guys too huh, is that why you so mad? I Understand, im here for you if you need someone to talk to off this site