Good source for mild steel mandrel bends for DP and charge pipes? Need 4" and 5"

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, is there a good source for mild steel mandrel bends in 4" and 5"? Im getting ready to start ordering parts for the down pipe and charge pipes and also the intake. Found a few places but the parts seem expensive for mild steel? Thanks for the info:biggrin:

For stuff that big, youre gonna need to check diesel truck places and yea, its gonna be expensive.

I found some 4" 321 stainless bend mistakes last week at a place here in Wichita. Prices arent too bad. Probably cheaper than what new mild steel will cost you. What all bends and lengths are you wanting? Maybe I can fix you up with what you need.

Ryan

I found some 4" 321 stainless bend mistakes last week at a place here in Wichita. Prices arent too bad. Probably cheaper than what new mild steel will cost you. What all bends and lengths are you wanting? Maybe I can fix you up with what you need.

Ryan

Just misc angles and a tight 5" 90 for the DP, this is definately gonna be a cut and fab job.....:eek:

i use almost all vibrant tubing, they have j u bends that are great, basically any speed shop should be able to get them, keysone automotive who supplies most independent stores stocks a lot of their products