Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Trump's vision just came to pass!
There's a :poop: storm brewing, that this country has never experienced. Watch for it.
Mitch has already stated there'll be a senate vote. Trump will burn some midnight oil, eat some burgers, and put out an invite, to some folks, to come to the WH, and have a "chat". My guess, it'll happen by Oct 15.
AOC is calling for the Demorats to "radicalize".
A definition: “Radicalization is a process of adopting an extremist system of values combined with expressing approval, support for, or use of violence and intimidation as a method of achieving changes in society or encouraging others to such acts”
One can bet the farm, that Trump's recent comments on his list of possibles, was released, knowing RBG was
about to croak. He's a sly dude!

View attachment 358313

Trump plays chess while 99.999% of DemonRats play go fish. I think this time he'll nominate a female and that Amy Barrett's name keeps popping up. If the rats go after her in any way shape or form like his other 2 picks, being a woman will really put the heat on them.
A great constitutional female justice would be awesome and you know there would be cat fights with the 2 tards squaws. Rumor is at least one of the tard squaws has a serious health issue, think its saute-mayor.
I love President Trump!

DOWN BIG FELLA! :LOL:
At first I thought the last one was Shelly Fabares. Real cutie and still looked great when she aged.

Damn, I haven't thought about the Donna Reed show in decades!

Donald T and Amy B, have the heads exploding!!
I luv it, when a plan comes together....
Already, 2 of the biggest losers on the planet, have said they refuse to meet with Mrs Barrett.
Hirono, and Blumenthal...Both miserable piles of :poop:
One more time>>>

View attachment

Donald T and Amy B, have the heads exploding!!
I luv it, when a plan comes together....
Already, 2 of the biggest losers on the planet, have said they refuse to meet with Mrs Barrett.
Hirono, and Blumenthal...Both miserable piles of :poop:
One more time>>>

View attachment 358460

Scroll down to the bottom for the video. # 8 is just :eek:o_O

Can always count on good ole James Woods though. :D

Wow! this thread has finally gone to 100 pages. I know it's an election year, but I hate to see it turn to something that belongs in the political section. Don't think that was why it was started.
I'm going to take this thread back to what it once was and try to lift EVERYONE up.
Don't know about you guys, but I had a great week. Just four weeks after my knee surgery, (not to mention 4 surgeries on my foot) I scored some perfect waves. This was a huge win for me. Two years ago, I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to walk without a cane due to a skydive accident. I'm now hiking and surfing. Life is a gift. Let me tell you. I have come to the conclusion, there are NO bad days. I am grateful. Very grateful.

Mike B.

Just four weeks after my knee surgery, (not to mention 4 surgeries on my foot) I scored some perfect waves. This was a huge win for me. Two years ago, I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to walk without a cane due to a skydive accident. I'm now hiking and surfing
Mike, how about sky diving over the ocean? That way, the old bones won't take such a beating! ;)

Mike, how about sky diving over the ocean? That way, the old bones won't take such a beating! ;)

Landing on the beach would be the way to go I think. As of right now, I'm not able to run yet. Once I'm able to do that, jumping will be an option.
Until then, I'm limited to Earthly activities. Getting ready to do a 4 mile hike right now.

Wow! this thread has finally gone to 100 pages. I know it's an election year, but I hate to see it turn to something that belongs in the political section. Don't think that was why it was started.
I'm going to take this thread back to what it once was and try to lift EVERYONE up.
Don't know about you guys, but I had a great week. Just four weeks after my knee surgery, (not to mention 4 surgeries on my foot) I scored some perfect waves. This was a huge win for me. Two years ago, I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to walk without a cane due to a skydive accident. I'm now hiking and surfing. Life is a gift. Let me tell you. I have come to the conclusion, there are NO bad days. I am grateful. Very grateful.

Mike B.

Praise the Lord. Very happy for you. What good would having all the money in the world without good health. That's worth everything. :)

Landing on the beach would be the way to go I think. As of right now, I'm not able to run yet. Once I'm able to do that, jumping will be an option.
Until then, I'm limited to Earthly activities. Getting ready to do a 4 mile hike right now.
Mike, good luck with the rehab! :cool: