Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

I think it's Friday already on the East Coast. Close enough.

I don't know about you chumps but I'm taking Monday off to make this a four day weekend. :)

Happy Friday.

Mike B.

Are we there yet? Less than half an hour to go here on the West Coast. :)

Been a good week.
Got a bunch of stuff done at work that needed doing for a long time. Managed to do ten jumps. (With one cut away:sick:)
Got my Christmas shopping started.:D and got a cold beer in my hand right now. :)

Happy Friday...

Gotta work tomorrow but only for a couple hours. No biggie.

Had a shot of Tito's at about 8 and chased it with a 1/3rd can of Michelob Ultra Light (I'm diabetic) , and I will repeat 2 more times while watching some TV, then call it a night.......

Wheeeeeeee!

Did 21 jumps last month. Too cold right now. Maybe next month. Been working on new Buick stuff all week. :)

Happy Friday.

Ty said he was developing a rash and some sort of worts. Fool sure gets around.

This the kind of "Buick Stuff" I try to avoid at all costs.

Get some rest and drink lots of orange juice, Ty........ :eek::eek::eek:

Nice to here, what sort things are you developing?

Loose lips, sink ships.:D

My next invention should be done in the next few weeks. It's a crazy idea that just might work. This will be a all new product that has never been done.

When was the last time that happened? I'll most likely do a video and contest when it's done.

Loose lips, sink ships.:D

My next invention should be done in the next few weeks. It's a crazy idea that just might work. This will be a all new product that has never been done.

When was the last time that happened? I'll most likely do a video and contest when it's done.
Any extra points for nudity.? This time.

Happy Friday.
Here's one from the 2018 TB. com Nats. Shane, RC, Clint, Bryan, Coach, Dee and all did a kick ass job on this event.

The big West Coast, Bates Nut Farm Turbo Buick show is just over two weeks away. We are shooing for 100 cars. :)
Don't look now kiddies, but this event is soon to be the largest gathering of TBs in the nation. When The West Coast takes the title, it will be a party...
https://turbobuick.com/threads/buicks-bates-2018-official-kickoff-thread.457607/

Mike B.