Good Guys Scottsdale this weekend

wb_7354

This question is for guys that drag race currently or in the past and run 10.0 or faster. How much methanol are you using in a 1/4 mile run? How many nozzles? Are there any tips or tricks that you’re willing to share? Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pressure,pressure,and more pressure.and yes all through the up pipe.
interesting...I have a question if you don't mind...why wouldnt you just increase orifice size on nozzles instead of adding more nozzles...your still spraying the same volume into a closed pipe...

interesting...I have a question if you don't mind...why wouldnt you just increase orifice size on nozzles instead of adding more nozzles...your still spraying the same volume into a closed pipe...
dont take this the wrong way,but there are things I'm not willing to discuss I will say there are advantages to multiple nozzles vs just increased pressure on 1 nozzle.its up to the overall strategy of the tuner,and the goal of the car itself.what I will say is that 1 McMaster carr nozzle is rated to say 500psi.

ok ..NP..I understand totally....was just trying to understand the benefits of say two nozzles ...ones a m15 and ones a m5...so total is twenty...why not just use one m20 nozzle...as long as pressure is the same on both set ups you will be getting the same volume introduced into the tube...with less plumbing and possible points of failure...

ok ..NP..I understand totally....was just trying to understand the benefits of say two nozzles ...ones a m15 and ones a m5...so total is twenty...why not just use one m20 nozzle...as long as pressure is the same on both set ups you will be getting the same volume introduced into the tube...with less plumbing and possible points of failure...
Look past total volume to when you get the volume ;)

well put,and thats the only reason why i really jumped in.if you want to speak on 8/9 sec cars you can pm me

I’m pretty sure that there has never been a 8 second pass on 93/alky. Tai legal. I want to say the record is 9.10-9.30 range. I can’t remember for sure.

I’m pretty sure that there has never been a 8 second pass on 93/alky. Tai legal. I want to say the record is 9.10-9.30 range. I can’t remember for sure.

Yes there has,I dont know about thai legal.